Only that some men do seem to place higher value on the other man not wearing a condom than their wife’s satisfaction fucking that man. I wouldnt be one of them. Nothing more than that
That’s overlooking the fact that for some couples (the wife as well as the husband) a big part of the turn on is other guys fucking the wife bare. So it’s part of the satisfaction for all involved. If that’s not your thing, that’s fine too but it’s impossible to generalise. One person’s kink is another person’s turn off.
Lynn

When we first started, the rule was safe play. That rule started to bend when she began sucking guys bare. This rule was first broken with the fourth guy she fucked. He was the first regular friend and they met up six different times. He never came inside her despite fucking her bare.

She went back to requiring condoms, but a couple guys later met her second repeat customer. He also fucked her bare the second time they played. She would have continued fucking him, but he lived too far away. (They met when she was on a work trip). He fucked her three times and was the first bull to cum inside her.

She then went back to condoms for nearly a year before meeting a young bbc who convinced her that condoms were just too tight. He unloaded his seed into her the first time they fucked. She couldn’t pass up that big dick. I was a little upset about this one since he was mid twenties, likely playing bare with anyone he could, and was a higher std risk than most of her bulls. This could have been my fist shot at silky seconds, but I was concerned about stds. Two months later, she gave him another try and this time he came inside her twice. She then came home and jumped on my cock. I wasn’t going to miss my second shot at silky seconds. I was not disappointed either. All things being equal, I’d pick a cum filled pussy over anything now!

For the next year, she went back to condoms before meeting another regular. She expected this to be a long time thing and let him fuck her bare and fill her up. Unfortunately, he lived an hour away so no silky seconds for me. Covid shut this down and they never reconnected after things started getting back to normal.

After Covid, she met up with a close friend and he got to fuck her bare, but never came in her. He was seriously messed up by his ex wife and has severe performance anxiety. They have met a few times, but he has never been able to stay hard enough to penetrate her. He usually orally pleases her and then jacks off or she gives him a bj.

A couple guys and another extended work trip and she again gave her all to a guy she met. She nearly left me for this guy and he was filling up her pussy on a regular basis when she travelled. She nearly left me for this guy, but after four rough months, we worked things out. This guy fucked her bare and filled her up at least 12 times. May be more as I didn’t keep tracking her play when I thought we were through. He was her most frequent player until her current bull.

Her current bull fucks her bare and sends her home dripping wet each time. Thanks to his generosity, I have experienced silky seconds 30 times over the past year. The only downside is that he doesn’t understand why I am okay sharing my wife and he has no interest in MFM play. He likes to fuck my wife but doesn’t spend too much time thinking about the fact she is married. I would love to be there when he fills up my sexy wife. My number one fantasy would be there to jump right in while his cum is just starting to drip down my wife’s swollen pussy. Maybe someday! The wetter the better!

Out of the 29 bulls she has played with, 7 have fucked her bare and 4 of them have cum inside her pussy. Two of those guys lived close enough that I got to experience the thrill of silky seconds.

My wife had a hysterectomy several years ago, so pregnancy isn’t possible. If it weren’t for stds, she’d let every guy fuck her bare. She takes pride in milking a guys cum and prefers it when it is coating her pussy.

It never occurred to me to use condoms when I started with my first lover, so I just never really gave it much thought after that. My husband and I were still sexually active then, so I had no worries about getting pregnant, in fact it happened twice and I was quite happy with the idea of having my lover’s baby. Unfortunately tor me neither pregnancy progressed past the first trimester.

The only time I was a little worried is if I had been fucking a black or Asian guy and my period was late that month. The thought of having to explain why the baby looked different was a worry. Now I am past child bearing age, so I have complete freedom.
Super hot filling your cunt with my sperm.

My wife has had a couple of fuck buddies. One is an old family friend she meets for lunch occasionally. He likes to fuck her doggy style at his house. I've only met him once and just know that he fucks her well. The other guy is an old friend that comes over sometimes and other times she just visits him at his place. We insist that her lovers fuck her bare. She sees her role is to empty their balls contents deep inside of her. Lets face it no guy wants to pull their cock out when they orgasm. What a buzzkill for both. Afterwards I get to enjoy the smooth silky feeling of sliding my cock into her wet juicy love hole. She orgasms every time.
I get erect just thinking about it.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu