Wife is trying to fuck our waiter. UPDATE:She eventually fucked our waiter

NattyTX

Couple
My wife and I have been in the lifestyle on and off for around 3yrs now

Last Friday afternoon, my wife Ana and I had some time to ourselves, so we decided to visit a local brewery. Our server was a young man in his mid-20s, about 6ft 3in tall, with a muscular build, a beard, and tattoos. We all had some pleasant small talk while we were there.

The following night, during sex, I asked Ana if she found our server attractive. Surprisingly, she admitted that she had already found him on Instagram. She remembered his first name and used that to search for him among the brewery's followers. His profile consisted of him playing football at the beach, drinking with friends, and lifting weights.

Ana reached out to him with a DM stating that we are in an open marriage and that she found him attractive and then asked if he would be open to meeting us. Before sending it, she showed me the draft. I suggested adding that if he felt uncomfortable with the proposition, they could instead meet up for a drink and take things from there.

This is the first that my wife will potentially fuck someone 20 years younger than me and he is just all muscles, but also, she will be potentially fucking a stranger on her own with someone that we didn't find on a swingers site.

I have been walking around with an erection for days (I am even getting turned on typing it out), and I can't stop fucking her and jerking off about it when she is at work. He followed her back this morning, but no message yet, I feel ready to explode. I have been trying to find stories of people in similar scenarios but not seeing much.

Attachments

• IMG_4266.jpg
    IMG_4266.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 701
  • IMG-20191218-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20191218-WA0012.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 679
My late wife hooked up with her waiter after about her 5th visit to this restaurant on her own. It is about 90 miles from us, but she would always tell me if she was going to try and spend some time with him and be late coming home. Finally, she was later than usual..I went out to the car and the passenger seat was covered in cum....she just smiled..never did find out if she just gave him a bj or he fucked her..just important that she had a good time

Last Friday afternoon, my wife Ana and I had some time to ourselves, so we decided to visit a local brewery. Our server was a young man in his mid-20s, about 6ft 3in tall, with a muscular build, a beard, and tattoos. We all had some pleasant small talk while we were there.

The following night, during sex, I asked Ana if she found our server attractive. Surprisingly, she admitted that she had already found him on Instagram. She remembered his first name and used that to search for him among the brewery's followers. His profile consisted of him playing football at the beach, drinking with friends, and lifting weights.

Ana reached out to him with a DM stating that we are in an open marriage and that she found him attractive and then asked if he would be open to meeting us. Before sending it, she showed me the draft. I suggested adding that if he felt uncomfortable with the proposition, they could instead meet up for a drink and take things from there.

This is the first that my wife will potentially fuck someone 20 years younger than me and he is just all muscles, but also, she will be potentially fucking a stranger on her own with someone that we didn't find on a swingers site.

I have been walking around with an erection for days (I am even getting turned on typing it out), and I can't stop fucking her and jerking off about it when she is at work. He followed her back this morning, but no message yet, I feel ready to explode. I have been trying to find stories of people in similar scenarios but not seeing much.
He be an idiot if he doesn’t follow up on that offer.

Weve posted a similar experience somewhere on here. But in brief - We were staying in a hotel and Lynn was rather taken with our young, black waiter at dinner. First night she just flirted with him. Second night we invited him up to our room when he finished his shift. I watched him fuck her that night and the next. Sadly we were leaving after that but he had her ass on the last night - first time for him so Im sure he won’t forget it in a hurry. He was only 19, not very experienced but very keen.

He be an idiot if he doesn’t follow up on that offer.

Weve posted a similar experience somewhere on here. But in brief - We were staying in a hotel and Lynn was rather taken with our young, black waiter at dinner. First night she just flirted with him. Second night we invited him up to our room when he finished his shift. I watched him fuck her that night and the next. Sadly we were leaving after that but he had her ass on the last night - first time for him so Im sure he won’t forget it in a hurry. He was only 19, not very experienced but very keen.
so hot. hope he left Lynn very fulfilled!

so hot. hope he left Lynn very fulfilled!
As James has already said he hadnt had a lot of experience. He came the first time almost as soon as I took him in my mouth. But being young, he was soon hard again. What he lacked in technique he more than made up for in energy and he gave me a real pounding. He was gorgeous with a great body. More wiry and athletic than overly muscular and a rock hard cock. I was definitely full filled and overflowing both nights. Just wish we’d been staying longer.
Lynn x

As James has already said he hadnt had a lot of experience. He came the first time almost as soon as I took him in my mouth. But being young, he was soon hard again. What he lacked in technique he more than made up for in energy and he gave me a real pounding. He was gorgeous with a great body. More wiry and athletic than overly muscular and a rock hard cock. I was definitely full filled and overflowing both nights. Just wish we’d been staying longer.
Lynn x
Lynn, it sounds like he stretched you and plowed deep intp you like you've never experienced before. I bet his rock hard cock and stamina on top of that was such a special experience for you and James

Keep us posted. Sounds like she found a new toy.

Lynn, it sounds like he stretched you and plowed deep intp you like you've never experienced before. I bet his rock hard cock and stamina on top of that was such a special experience for you and James
He did fuck me hard and deep and I thoroughly enjoyed it but I wouldn’t say like I’ve never experienced before lol. Just one experience among many but memorable because he was so young and cute xx

Beautiful wife.. can’t wait to see his load dripping from her

Reactions: toolman2c

Now that’s one hot wife

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

The pics are awesome !!!

My late wife hooked up with a server at a nice restaurant out of town. She would go shopping at least twice a month, became friends with him and after he would get off work, they would visit in a bar. She mentioned it to me at first, and I , of course, told her to enjoy herself. This went on for about a year or so, never did tell me how far they went, other than some kisses. I loved it when she would call and tell me she would be late, she was visiting with her friend. Last time this happened, I went out to get new purchases from the car, and noticed the passenger seat was soaking wet..my theory is she gave him a bj..but will never know.

Turning on waiters has been our favourite sport for many years. Wife dresses very sexy, always leting some of her assets be seen and knows how to speak, look and smile to make a cock rock hard. If one waiter gets aroused for her he becames our sex target. So we keep going to that resto and sit at a the same table every night The thing gets hotter and the touching starts, I seem to be looking other way and she lets him do what he wants. Normally things dont go further, just some hard cocks against her nude back or her arms, a discreet telephone number sent to her, etc. But once it did go further to the point that the wife had a nice fuck, a quick one indeed in the bathroom. It was difficult for me when we leave beacuse of the bulge in my pants.

He did fuck me hard and deep and I thoroughly enjoyed it but I wouldn’t say like I’ve never experienced before lol. Just one experience among many but memorable because he was so young and cute xx
girl like us always enjoy new cocks.. but girls like uss..haave experienced just about EVERYTHING before:)

Attachments

• 318013ae0e93d4fff7ed3ce172c17b16.jpg
    318013ae0e93d4fff7ed3ce172c17b16.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 262