⭐️ @FitWife WANTS TO SHOW OFF!!!!

Long story short, we left the forums a few months ago because life got busy and neither of us could keep up with anything extra.

Couple days ago, when she found out we had left the forums she was bummed.

She doesn’t know that she back! But she is! 😍🤣

Maybe some of you will remember the story of her “flying” pose and some of her other humiliating adventures!🤣

Go check out her album and leave her some comments! Maybe I’ll let her know she’s back after a few weeks! I’m sure she’s love to see what you all think about her pictures.

Also, let me know what you’d like to see more of from her!

View album 8821
Welcome back. I did the same.

Long story short, we left the forums a few months ago because life got busy and neither of us could keep up with anything extra.

She doesn’t know that she’s back! But she is! 😍🤣

Maybe some of you will remember the story of her “flying” pose and some of her other humiliating adventures!🤣

I’ll let her know she’s back after a few weeks! I’m sure she’s love to see what you all think about her pictures.

Sweet! Love her fat ass, nice legs, great nips, and awesome pussy lips.

She doesn’t know that she’s back! But she is! 😍🤣

Maybe some of you will remember the story of her “flying” pose and some of her other unique humiliating adventures!🤣

I’ll let her know she’s back after a few weeks! I’m sure she’s love to see what you all think about her pictures.

amazingly hot and sexy body like what I see on that picture