When we go to a adult theater I start by getting her all worked up. I start by kissing her neck and remove her top and sucking her tits. Her nipples get really long and hard. At this point she is getting excited. I then pull her skirt up around her waist. At this point she is sitting there almost nude for all to see. I will then finger her to orgasm. At that point she is ready for anything.

We go about once a month. One night after getting her ready there was a black guy there we had played with before. I motioned for him to come over (he is very well hung about 9+ and thick). She started by sucking his cock then he went down on her shaved pussy and brought her to another orgasm. He then started fucking her. They fucked for about 10 minutes and said he was about to cum and she told him to fill her up (he cums very heavy). Once he filled her up she was laying there on the couch with her head in my lap playing with her pussy. By this time there were several guys with there cocks out standing around. I took my arm and covered her eyes like a blindfold. I told her put her hands behind her back and spread her legs. She was laying there with everything exposed. At that point several of the guys got real close and started touching her all over she started moaning. She sucked at least 8 guys and got fucked by 6 or 8. She was covered in cum. After it was all over and all the guys returned to their seats I uncovered her eyes. I ask her did she like that and she said she loved it. She asked me who played with her and I would not tell her. Till this day she can only wonder who was fucking her. I helped her get dressed and when we put her top on we made sure her tits were exposed. I made her leave without cleaning up so everyone in the store could tell what she was doing.
wow thats one hot tale, I bet she loved it, anyone she know fuck or get sucked by her?

We felt very obvious as we paid our entrance and walked through into a small darkened cinema room. There were probably 8 or 9 men present and it was immediately apparent I was the only woman there. No sooner had we sat down than several men changed their seats to move closer to us, obviously waiting to see what we were there for.

No one said a word so after a few minutes my husband moved to the side leaving me sitting by myself. I undid my jacket and exposed my breasts to them and they immediately took this as the 'go ahead' and a few of them moved around me. Hands quickly cupped my tits fondling them and toying with my nipples while a couple of the guys took out their cocks, stroking them close to me. What was a girl to do?

View attachment 273416
wow what a lucky girl to do indeed

I soon had a nice hard cock in each hand while some else slipped their hand up my skirt. My husband was now struggling to get a look at what was going on as I got surrounded. I didn't have to wait very long before I had my first load of cum splashed across my tits and almost immediately I was presented with another hard cock to wrap my fingers around. After that it all got a bit confused, someone else came on my thigh followed by a third guy coating my fingers with his load.

View attachment 273436
lol so many cock only one wife to drain them all

Have taken both wives to ABS, both needed a little alcohol to settle their nerves the first time there, Wife 1 started getting bolder and actually went a few times by herself to pickup vids for the weekend. I had to pass the store on way home and one friday night as I was headed home I thought I saw her car in the parking lot.I turned around and went back . I entered the store and didn't see her anywhere and was getting ready to leave, thinking she met up with somebody and left her car in the lot, when the attendant said there were a few couples and a single woman back in the movie section. I went back to see what was happening, and ran into one of the couples coming out ,her pulling her top down and appeared to have cum in her hair and cheeks proud as punch walking through the store. As I got in the section I saw 3 guys surrounding a booth, figuring it was the wife. When I got there, sure enough, they were watching her give a bj to someone with a good size cock in the gloryhole, she had opened the door so others could watch while she blew the guy and played with herself, panties on the floor, hand rubbing like crazy, no top on. As one would finish another would take his place until the last guy went in, I figured I would get home and meet her at the door. As she walked in she was a mess, shirt was wet stained , hair a mess, smelled like sex. Asked her how her day went, she gave me that look as I burst out laughing,she said" your about to find out",after a quick shower she came out and fucked me silly most of the night,seems she had a bad day at work and was totally frustrated,and like a guy decided to relieve some of that frustration

Wife 2 is a little more conservative. Won't go on her own, but will when I ask as long as I or one of her friends is with her. We were on a trip and saw an ABS on the highway that looked quiet, one truck in the parking lot, so we decided to go in. As we went in of course we split up her looking at what she wanted and me where the vids were. She found some Lingerie that she asked the attendant if she could try on ,he said sure as long as he got to see also, which she agreed to. She went in the bathroom and came out shortly with a seethru, crotchless body suit type thing which showed off her curves. She walked over to the attendant and said "a deals a deal" and showed him the goods. As she was looking she saw he had his cock out and it was a very large cock, he was stroking it. She said let me help you with that and proceeded to give him a handjob. The more she pumped, the larger it got, next thing I know she's on her knees giving him a Bj, when out of the movie section walks the guy whose truck was outside, he let out a whistle which startled her. She went back to blowing the attendant, I went to the driver and said to play with her pussy and see if she wants to play somemore, which he did. Next thing I know the attendant stiffens and blows his load all over her face and tits and she turns after he is done and starts to blow the driver who in the meantime had taken his average cock out. It didn't take long and he blew his load also, both guys thanking her as she said she had to freshen up. When she came out she went to pay for her purchase, the attendant and driver said thank you,we have the purchase for you. We left the store and headed down the road, after awhile she started laughing and said "what would I have done if a bus had stopped there". She still enjoys going to the gloryholes and getting the surprise cock

Wife 2 is a little more conservative. Won't go on her own, but will when I ask as long as I or one of her friends is with her. We were on a trip and saw an ABS on the highway that looked quiet, one truck in the parking lot, so we decided to go in. As we went in of course we split up her looking at what she wanted and me where the vids were. She found some Lingerie that she asked the attendant if she could try on ,he said sure as long as he got to see also, which she agreed to. She went in the bathroom and came out shortly with a seethru, crotchless body suit type thing which showed off her curves. She walked over to the attendant and said "a deals a deal" and showed him the goods. As she was looking she saw he had his cock out and it was a very large cock, he was stroking it. She said let me help you with that and proceeded to give him a handjob. The more she pumped, the larger it got, next thing I know she's on her knees giving him a Bj, when out of the movie section walks the guy whose truck was outside, he let out a whistle which startled her. She went back to blowing the attendant, I went to the driver and said to play with her pussy and see if she wants to play somemore, which he did. Next thing I know the attendant stiffens and blows his load all over her face and tits and she turns after he is done and starts to blow the driver who in the meantime had taken his average cock out. It didn't take long and he blew his load also, both guys thanking her as she said she had to freshen up. When she came out she went to pay for her purchase, the attendant and driver said thank you,we have the purchase for you. We left the store and headed down the road, after awhile she started laughing and said "what would I have done if a bus had stopped there". She still enjoys going to the gloryholes and getting the surprise cock
Wow both sound like hot wives, you have any pics of them playing

took my wife to a movie not adult theater after the movie started a guy sat next to her and after a few min she whispered he is touching my arm i said he doesnt know hes doing it just ignore it a few min went past she said hes feeling my leg now i looked he was just touching it i said just ignore it i then seen her pull her jacked up over her front like she was cold i didn't say a thing she whispered again hes touching me i looked he had his hand under her jacket like right on her belly i said what's he doing she said just touching me all over she then shut her eyes the jacket fell down a bit the guy seen me watching what he was doing he had his hand on her tit nancy had her eyes shut i just watched his pull her shirt up and feel her bra then i seen his hand down between her legs i got so hard after a few min he leaned in and whispered spread your legs a little sweety and she did it i was looking right at him he winked at me he then took her hand and put it on his lap could not see to good but seen her hand going up and down she was jerking him off she still had her eyes shut the movie lite up a bit and i could see his cock in her hand and he had his hand down in her shorts and her bra was pulled up after a bit the guy just got up and left i asked nancy are you ok she said yea he left i held her hand it had cum on it i did not say a thing
Wish I knew of a place like that here in dfw

Reactions: ep46wksp
took my wife to a movie not adult theater after the movie started a guy sat next to her and after a few min she whispered he is touching my arm i said he doesnt know hes doing it just ignore it a few min went past she said hes feeling my leg now i looked he was just touching it i said just ignore it i then seen her pull her jacked up over her front like she was cold i didn't say a thing she whispered again hes touching me i looked he had his hand under her jacket like right on her belly i said what's he doing she said just touching me all over she then shut her eyes the jacket fell down a bit the guy seen me watching what he was doing he had his hand on her tit nancy had her eyes shut i just watched his pull her shirt up and feel her bra then i seen his hand down between her legs i got so hard after a few min he leaned in and whispered spread your legs a little sweety and she did it i was looking right at him he winked at me he then took her hand and put it on his lap could not see to good but seen her hand going up and down she was jerking him off she still had her eyes shut the movie lite up a bit and i could see his cock in her hand and he had his hand down in her shorts and her bra was pulled up after a bit the guy just got up and left i asked nancy are you ok she said yea he left i held her hand it had cum on it i did not say a thing
I need to watch a movie with y’all I’m close by too