I have a very perverted and wild fetish, and I've had it since I was 20...and I'm 42 now. I love the smell and taste of unwashed pussy😛😜😝 Because the act is so disgusting, the sex is so filthy, the woman is so hot and in heat, just having dirty pussy...puts the cherry on top for me🤷🏾‍♂😁 Like after she works out, and I put her on the kitchen table and munch. Or she's been at work and running errands all day, and you eat her out from the back...before she gets to the shower!!! Think about it fellas, any woman who is willing to give herself to you without washing...is one nasty, kinky, wild, and a lifetime of fun type of female. And I'd take that kind of sexual energy and fun any time of the day. For me...nothing more than 2-days,. This may be a fetish, but hygiene is always priority#1😉👍🏽

With that said...ladies do you get off on this fetish, think it's gross, or definitely interested in trying it?
I don't think that's a rough fetish. My wife often gives me unwashed pussy and ass.

I love my wife's unwashed pussy and ass. My favorite activity is for when she comes home from work at the end of the day, she takes off her pants and panties gets on all fours on the edge of the bed. I kneel down and take in all of the sights, smells and lick her from pussy to ass until she is all cleaned up.

More sweaty & dirty it is more the fun. Always prefer unwashed over clean. It is even more fun after a hard work out or after a very hectic day. Other than pussy & ass armpits taste equally good. Basically for me I can lick any part of a woman's body whether unwashed or washed

NIIIIICCCCCCEEEEEEE👍🏽 2 days for me, is great and ripe enough. Do you have your wife go longer than that, or does she have a limit in how long she'll go; before washing that area? I mean, she feeds your fetish...but it's still her body🤷🏾‍♂
She usually takes a shower everyday but skipping shower in winter is common so yes sometimes I get the extra punch however the best comes after a 12 hrs long drive during our road trips in summer.

SWEET! How did the two of you transition into the lifestyle? Did she cheat, and you got turned on by it? Did the both of you mutually agree to partake in the lifestyle? Were you both faithful, and the idea to do this...hit you, and you decided to bring it up to her?

As far as the 12 hr drive being the best, uhh....guilty😁 I've shoved my face between legs during long road trips...a smell as strong as smelling-salt, sweat, precum, ******** scents, all mixed in one....YUMMY😎 And the fact the women I've done this with, look innocent and are morally in tune in public........but totally dirty sluts in private, with no morals and all about the kink and perversion😁
It was me who wanted to see her with another man...took her long time to dive into it but now she enjoys it more than I do 😉 . So we both enjoy this lifestyle. Btw they may be dirty sluts in private but they definitely have moral values.