So tell me then, foul and derogatory language is allowed when your bulls plow you or text you? Your husband really allows your bulls to treat you like a piece of fuck'meat...

Rough is fun.

Verbally abusive not usually. A bit of dirty talk is fun but don't call her a whore a bitch , use the c word either towards her or her pussy, slut well she can call herself that but usually not anyone else.

Reactions: Cockmonster
So let me guess, you'd be the perfect finger-fuck victim in a booth at a club, and taken to a stahl at the same club...and bent over the toilet with the thong to the side; type of shiiiiii😉

I'm naturally on the sub side - esp with black guys (though that's another story in itself) so yes I love it when guys get rough and dirty with me xx
Mary and her friend Vicky (who besides her husband will only fuck black guys) have had a few rough sessions. Roughest was when us husband's dropped the girls off at a hotel room with a few black guys we knew and a few we didn't.

With a minute the host had Mary on her knees derp throating him and Vicki was being carried to the bed clothes being pulled off. Last view was her being throat fucked , while others pulled hard at her nipples and the first black cock was forcing it's way into her pussy.

Hubbies were shown the door until we picked the girls up the next morning.