Ladies who've left hubby/boyfriend at home, met bull(s) at a public festivity, and whored out for your bull(s) in a public bathroom at that event...lets hear about it😁

I'm talkin' about...pushed into a stahl, hands on the wall, panties down to your knees, skirt up to your waist, one titty out, face flushed, music from the outside blaring, peoples voices everywhere and near the bathroom, you and your bull in the last stahl near the window😂, your left hand on his chest, right hand on the wall, your face looking directly at him, and all you tell him is",shhhhhh...fuck me....fuck me....not his, only yours...get it, take it, anywhere, whenever you want it, shhhhh...fuck me!"

Yes ladies, THIS EXPERIENCE😁
Never at a festival and never with one of my bulls but I've done this several times with random guys in pub and club toilets, sometimes even with my hubby waiting for me xx

Never at a festival and never with one of my bulls but I've done this several times with random guys in pub and club toilets, sometimes even with my hubby waiting for me xx
Before you go to bed, my British black cock whore...give me one story in relation to this post...just one, and I'll let you go🙏🏽

Sorry - I missed this last night. Ok the first time I had sex with a black guy in a toilet.
I'd gone down to Brixton hoping to pull a black guy and take him back to my flat for a good fuck or for the night if he wanted to stay over. I'd done this several times before. I should point out that I had a flat in London where I worked and would often stay over several nights a week rather than going home.
Anyway I was in a pub that I'd been lucky in before and was soon chatting to a good looking older guy who I really fancied. It was going well until I asked him if he wanted to come back with me so we 'could get to know each other a little better'. He said no way he was travelling across London at that time of night (it wasn't that late and only a 20 min journey on the tube!) as he had to get home to his wife.
Damn I thought, my lucks out tonight but he took me by the hand and lead me through the pub towards the rear door and I thought for a moment he'd changed his mind. But instead he pulled me into the Gents toilet and started kissing me. I pulled away and asked what we were doing in the toilet and he replied we can fuck in here.
I protested that wasn't what I wanted and he said 'look we all know why you come in here you little slut, do you want fucking or not?'. It was like he'd pushed all my submissive buttons at once.
I let him push me into one of the cubicles and down onto the toilet.he didn't even bother to shut the door. He got his cock out and I was sucking away like a woman possessed before he pulled me up, turned me round and bent me over. My skirt was pulled up and knickers down and he rubbed the head of his cock up and down my wet slit before pushing into me making me moan.
He fucked me with long hard strokes - not fast but pulling his cock almost out and then ramming it into me over and over. I think I came at least twice before before he thrust into me once more with an 'oh fuck' and came deep inside me making me cum one last time.
He pulled out and said something like 'got what you wanted?' And all I could do was nod. He left me there like that as he walked off back into the bar. It took me a minute to get my breathe back before I pulled my knickers up and smoothed down my skirt and sneaked out of the back door rather than have to go back through the pub.
On the tube back to my flat I was sure everyone could see me blushing as I felt his cum leaking into my knickers. I must admit I did feel pretty cheap and dirty but when I got back it didn't stop me taking my knickers off and playing with my sticky pussy till I came again. And neither did it stop me doing the same thing again with him and with other guys xx

I fucked a girl like this once while her boyfriend waited outside. He knew what we were doing and it did NOT have his blessing but neither of us cared, she asked me to cum inside her.

Done it to my wife loads of times though, many when people have been able to see and stood there lusting after her jealous of me knowing they can’t have her and that my cock is bigger than theirs.

Sorry - I missed this last night. Ok the first time I had sex with a black guy in a toilet.
I'd gone down to Brixton hoping to pull a black guy and take him back to my flat for a good fuck or for the night if he wanted to stay over. I'd done this several times before. I should point out that I had a flat in London where I worked and would often stay over several nights a week rather than going home.
Anyway I was in a pub that I'd been lucky in before and was soon chatting to a good looking older guy who I really fancied. It was going well until I asked him if he wanted to come back with me so we 'could get to know each other a little better'. He said no way he was travelling across London at that time of night (it wasn't that late and only a 20 min journey on the tube!) as he had to get home to his wife.
Damn I thought, my lucks out tonight but he took me by the hand and lead me through the pub towards the rear door and I thought for a moment he'd changed his mind. But instead he pulled me into the Gents toilet and started kissing me. I pulled away and asked what we were doing in the toilet and he replied we can fuck in here.
I protested that wasn't what I wanted and he said 'look we all know why you come in here you little slut, do you want fucking or not?'. It was like he'd pushed all my submissive buttons at once.
I let him push me into one of the cubicles and down onto the toilet.he didn't even bother to shut the door. He got his cock out and I was sucking away like a woman possessed before he pulled me up, turned me round and bent me over. My skirt was pulled up and knickers down and he rubbed the head of his cock up and down my wet slit before pushing into me making me moan.
He fucked me with long hard strokes - not fast but pulling his cock almost out and then ramming it into me over and over. I think I came at least twice before before he thrust into me once more with an 'oh fuck' and came deep inside me making me cum one last time.
He pulled out and said something like 'got what you wanted?' And all I could do was nod. He left me there like that as he walked off back into the bar. It took me a minute to get my breathe back before I pulled my knickers up and smoothed down my skirt and sneaked out of the back door rather than have to go back through the pub.
On the tube back to my flat I was sure everyone could see me blushing as I felt his cum leaking into my knickers. I must admit I did feel pretty cheap and dirty but when I got back it didn't stop me taking my knickers off and playing with my sticky pussy till I came again. And neither did it stop me doing the same thing again with him and with other guys xx
Hello gorgeous, I'm reading your message now...and may jack off to it, who knows😋 I will give you a response when I'm finished, so don't go offline😁

Lynn, this is for you...and you absolutely earned it with this slutty piece of writing👅👅👅

"To all those in attendance, quiet please. We now reward Lynn the gold medal and Trophy Of Sluts, for continuously keeping her legs open and loving every bit of it...here you go Lynn, and thank you!"😂🥇🏆

Lynn, this is for you...and you absolutely earned it with this slutty piece of writing👅👅👅

"To all those in attendance, quiet please. We now reward Lynn the gold medal and Trophy Of Sluts, for continuously keeping her legs open and loving every bit of it...here you go Lynn, and thank you!"😂🥇🏆
Haha - thank you sweetheart - is that a lifetime achievement award for nearly 50 years of service to this very noble cause xx

Last edited:
You bet it is, and welcome back. What led to your love for sex? I mean, what were some things early in your life, the kept your legs open 24/7?
Well let's just say I started young (don't want to say a number but it's 50 years ago and I'm 63 now so not hard to work out) by sucking off boys two or three years older than me and I loved the attention. Two years later I had my first fuck with my bf who was 17. Wasn't planned we just got carried away. Once I started I just couldn't stop, bf dumped me after I fucked a couple of his friends but by then it was out that I was fairly easy and I never really stopped (except for 3 years after I got married to my first husband) x

Well let's just say I started young (don't want to say a number but it's 50 years ago and I'm 63 now so not hard to work out) by sucking off boys two or three years older than me and I loved the attention. Two years later I had my first fuck with my bf who was 17. Wasn't planned we just got carried away. Once I started I just couldn't stop, bf dumped me after I fucked a couple of his friends but by then it was out that I was fairly easy and I never really stopped (except for 3 years after I got married to my first husband) x
WOW...so at 13, you were sharpening and crafting your skills...I LOVE IT. I could be wrong here, but I'm guessing you were more turned on and became more and more slutty...when you were talked about and whispered about through gossip and word-of-mouth...as the hottie who fucks everybody🤔

Reactions: goodhubby
WOW...so at 13, you were sharpening and crafting your skills...I LOVE IT. I could be wrong here, but I'm guessing you were more turned on and became more and more slutty...when you were talked about and whispered about through gossip and word-of-mouth...as the hottie who fucks everybody🤔
The funny thing is, I was quite a good girl in other respects, conscientious and smart and a high achiever at my all girl school. So in so many ways you wouldn't have picked me out esp as I came from a very strict Catholic family. At first I enjoyed it for the attention I got from boys and then I started loving it for what it was. After my first fuck I told my Aunt who was a bit of a black sheep of the family but much more relaxed about such things because I was worried I might have got pregnant (no way I could have spoken to my parents - sex was something never to be mentioned). Fortunately I didn't but she took me to the doctors and got me on the pill. And after that I just went crazy. I think it was my way of rebelling. Yes I did get turned on when word got around and I did start to get a lot more attention and I was putting it out fairly freely. Fortunately only a fraction of what I was getting up to ever got back to my parent and even then they were pretty appalled that their daughter was running around with boys - if they'd known I was fucking my way around them I'd have probably been sent to one of the Magdelene asylums that existed back then for 'promiscuous girls' - really horrible places that were more like prisons - but fortunately they didn't know the half of it x

Last edited:
The funny thing is, I was quite a good girl in other respects, conscientious and smart and a high achiever at my all girl school. So in so many ways you wouldn't have picked me out esp as I came from a very strict Catholic family. At first I enjoyed it for the attention I got from boys and then I started loving it for what it was. After my first fuck I told my Aunt who was a bit of a black sheep of the family but much more relaxed about such things because I was worried I might have got pregnant (no way I could have spoken to my parents - sex was something never to be mentioned). Fortunately I didn't but she took me to the doctors and got me on the pill. And after that I just went crazy. I think it was my way of rebelling. Yes I did get turned on when word got around and I did start to get a lot more attention and I was putting it out fairly freely. Fortunately only a fraction of what I was getting up to ever got back to my parent and even then they were pretty appalled that their daughter was running around with boys - if they'd known I was fucking my way around them I'd have probably been sent to one of the Magdelene asylums that existed back then for 'promiscuous girls' - really horrible places that were more like prisons - but fortunately they didn't know the half of it x
Great response Lynn, AGAIN...honest and a great team-player...which is why me and others give you so much attention😉 I mean hell, you deserve it...by allowing us into your world🥳

I had many experiences in the bathroom at restaurants, concerts, theaters, clubs with or without my hubby beside me, but most in the mall being hung by various strangers, they fucked me or just gave me a blowjob and then we got lost in the crowd. Several times I was fucked by several guys (3-4) on the same day a few minutes apart, I was so excited that I did not refuse any proposal.

I had many experiences in the bathroom at restaurants, concerts, theaters, clubs, but most in the mall being hung by various strangers, they fucked me or just gave me a blowjob and then we got lost in the crowd. Several times I was fucked by several guys (3-4) on the same day a few minutes apart, I was so excited that I did not refuse any proposal.
Is this the wife speaking...