A well used big thick cock is what turns me into a submissive cock hungry slut that will do almost anything my lover wants me to do sexually to him or for him
It's amazing isn't it - we can be confident, smart, strong, independent women but when we find a guy with a big cock who can fuck us well, we suddenly turn into obedient, submissive little sluts who just want to please.

Still managing to keep those legs closed or what...?
Yes for the time being lol but I can't say it's been easy.
We have a hotel booked for the 21st June - the date that's currently set for the end of all lockdown measures here - for me to play with the guy who will hopefully be my new bull. And following that date I'm planning to hit the pubs and bars again too in the hope of some one off encounters as well xx

Yes for the time being lol but I can't say it's been easy.
We have a hotel booked for the 21st June - the date that's currently set for the end of all lockdown measures here - for me to play with the guy who will hopefully be my new bull. And following that date I'm planning to hit the pubs and bars again too in the hope of some one off encounters as well xx
"DAMN LYNN, wanting to get laid and being open and up front about it...is music to my ears😋😋😋. But wanting to give that pussy to as many men as possible and as soon as possible, well...desreves this and nothing else!"👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

"DAMN LYNN, wanting to get laid and being open and up front about it...is music to my ears😋😋😋. But wanting to give that pussy to as many men as possible and as soon as possible, well...desreves this and nothing else!"👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
Well you know me - just horny as hell after not being able to play for so long. And I suspect I'm not the only one with some catching up to do. But I'm sure it will settle down a bit after I've got the pent up frustration out of my system xx

Reactions: goodhubby