!

Hi xxx

Looking for a UK bull (my first one) due to dates always changing with the one I had found last year :(

I want to get to know you via messages pics flirting ect also be told what you want to do to me so basically flirt a lot lol I love that .. and then meet up for fun …
I would rather stick to the same bull for now as it’s safer and also we will get to know each other in the bedroom to make it even more amazing so a regular meet as often as possible ..

I have wanted to do this for years now but Covid and as stated the bull I found keeps changing dates x it was Dave who always had the fantasy of me fucking other men but tbh I want it just as much if not more now lol xx

View attachment 561614
Beautiful!!!

• Love
Reactions: Hotwife31cuck44
  • Love
Reactions: Hotwife31cuck44
Hi xxx

Looking for a UK bull (my first one) due to dates always changing with the one I had found last year :(

I want to get to know you via messages pics flirting ect also be told what you want to do to me so basically flirt a lot lol I love that .. and then meet up for fun …
I would rather stick to the same bull for now as it’s safer and also we will get to know each other in the bedroom to make it even more amazing so a regular meet as often as possible ..

I have wanted to do this for years now but Covid and as stated the bull I found keeps changing dates x it was Dave who always had the fantasy of me fucking other men but tbh I want it just as much if not more now lol xx

View attachment 561614
Gorgeous Beauty

Going to a pub or bar is by far the easiest way to meet guys. And you get to see them in the flesh - no 10 year old photos, you get to chat to them in person to see if there's any chemistry and you can just walk away and try another night if no one takes your fancy. But if you do find a guy you like, you can fuck him the same night so there's no spending weeks trying to find a convenient date which often happens with trying to make a date online (I know, I've done it and it can often be a waste of time, so I rarely bother anymore). And if the guy doesn't turn out to be as good a fuck as you hoped, you can try again another night till you find someone who is. And the chase/hunt can be a big part of the fun.
If I can still pull guys in my 60s, then you certainly can and if you wear something that shows off those lovely big tits, you'll have your pick of guys hitting on you xx

Hi xxx

View attachment 561614
Wow nice pics I’d love to be your bull …. But my wife has me in a cock cage most of the time!! Shame as you are so fuckable x

Still not found anyone lol ??? How is it so hard to find a bull these days lol do i have to stand in a shopping centre naked shouting “someone fuck me” 😂😂😂 anyone here at all ??? Uk north east but can travel anywhere in the uk xxxxx Claire ❤️View attachment 571433View attachment 571432View attachment 571434
Hi Claire,
I would love to help. I live in the South East, but travel all over the UK for work (at least in more normal times!) and would love to meet up for some fun. I am experienced, well-educated and have an excellent understanding of the dynamics of these sorts of relationships. If you want to find out a bit more and explore the possibilities, drop me a line. Tony xxx