How much do you think she is hot? Would like to have in bed with you?

• Extremely hot and sexy

Votes: 32 74.4%
  • She is hot

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • She is OK

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
My hotwife is 31 years old.. we have been married 12 years a go. She used to cover all of her body except face.. and used to wear loos clothes.. that is why she has a wrong perception that her body is not attractive.. both of us are planning to start having threesome mfm.. she doesn't believe that her body is attractive to men.. please share your real feedback on her body.. she will read all of your comments.. View attachment 568403
Hard to tell without a nude pic, but I think she looks sweet.

Reactions: Hot swingers
My hotwife is 31 years old.. we have been married 12 years a go. She used to cover all of her body except face.. and used to wear loos clothes.. that is why she has a wrong perception that her body is not attractive.. both of us are planning to start having threesome mfm.. she doesn't believe that her body is attractive to men.. please share your real feedback on her body.. she will read all of your comments.. View attachment 568403
Are you kidding she is super hot my cock is really hard right now 🔥🔥

• Love
🤩 your Wife is 🔥🔥🔥
Don’t cover up let’s see more
I’ll be the other male for your MMF

• Love
Hot couple

• Love
She is looking very very Hot and I know she is definitely hot and sexy from inner body .her full figure full with honey

• Love