How much do you think she is hot? Would like to have in bed with you?

• Extremely hot and sexy

Votes: 32 74.4%
  • She is hot

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • She is OK

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Btw I think it's very common for lots of women to have body confidence issues - the media and fashion industry have a lot to answer for with portraying the 'perfect woman ' , usually airbrushed and/or surgically enhanced. I've been married twice and both my first and current wife have had body issues at one time or another even though they both had great bodies and no shortage of male admirers.
When she sees how much other men want her, that should give her confidence a boost.
Good luck with the threesomes.

Btw I think it's very common for lots of women to have body confidence issues - the media and fashion industry have a lot to answer for with portraying the 'perfect woman ' , usually airbrushed and/or surgically enhanced. I've been married twice and both my first and current wife have had body issues at one time or another even though they both had great bodies and no shortage of male admirers.
When she sees how much other men want her, that should give her confidence a boost.
Good luck with the threesomes.
Thank you..your words surely will endorse my words to her.. surely will boost her confidence regarding her body :)

Thank you..your words surely will endorse my words to her.. surely will boost her confidence regarding her body :)
Well I hope so - she looks to have a great body to me.
I'm old enough to have seen how what is deemed desirable in a woman's figure has changed over the years and it's all crap expecting women to conform to whatever the fashion mags decide is in vogue at the moment.
Your wife has a hell of a figure and she should be proud of it.

Well I hope so - she looks to have a great body to me.
I'm old enough to have seen how what is deemed desirable in a woman's figure has changed over the years and it's all crap expecting women to conform to whatever the fashion mags decide is in vogue at the moment.
Your wife has a hell of a figure and she should be proud of it.
Well said... Fully respect ! ! ;)

Last edited: