Where are those dirty wives/girlfriends who fuck their bull(s) all day, only to return to your mate...with no intentions of bathing...but only the intentions of smothering your mates face with unwashed pussy?
I enjoy thinking of a woman going home with my semen seeping from her cunt, but the bulk of it reads to be spread on the face of her eager husband or boyfriend. Sometimes I get the woman to tell me about it the next time I have her.

Her intentions may very on how she feels that day, some days yes wants to ride my face and tell me all about it while i suck and eat it out of her, some days she is a tease like cooking dinner and pretending not to feel it running down her legs for me to see. The best days she lays down on the bed and spreads wide and tells me to fuck her.

oh the dirtier she goes the pleasure i get no doubt
Soooooo...if you could, share the most recent encouter you had...when she came home and didn't even make an effort to clean herself...but eagerly chose to spread em' wide open...and let you inhale, eat, and taste her many smells/juices of absolute debauchery many hours before?

Keeps my cuckold hubby humble when I squat over his face releases cum from other men . He loves it too. Tasting, viewing my used pussy and asshole.

Keeps my cuckold hubby humble when I squat over his face releases cum from other men . He loves it too. Tasting, viewing my used pussy and asshole.
First of all, the male kingdom is glad nasty women like you are born🤌🏽🤌🏽👏🏽👏🏽Secondally, what was your most recent experience...where unwashed pussy was the meal of the day...and your husband cleaned his plate when you arrived home?

Hubby is usually present when my bull and his friends fuck me so he gets my creampie sloppy and fresh xx
My girl...long time no hear from, but here you are...hangin' out in another one of my perverted feeds😁😎 So Lynn, can you remember an experience where you left the pussy unwashed for a good period of time...and your husband STILL couldn't resist smothering his face between your legs...regardless of the many scents and crusted fluids throughout the area😋

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
My girl...long time no hear from, but here you are...hangin' out in another one of my perverted feeds😁😎 So Lynn, can you remember an experience where you left the pussy unwashed for a good period of time...and your husband STILL couldn't resist smothering his face between your legs...regardless of the many scents and crusted fluids throughout the area😋
To be honest my creampie usually gets eaten fairly quickly, at most it might be a few hours if I've been playing alone x

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
To be honest my creampie usually gets eaten fairly quickly, at most it might be a few hours if I've been playing alone x
I see, but even still...a few hours of used holes with signs of scents and crusted fluids everywhere...is still enough time for it all to marinate into a great meal for your hubby to devour😉