1st Tattoo ?

Indiancpl1328

Couple
Verified
Gold
Last night me & my wife were discussing as to why we did not open up with eachother much before. We are married for 14 yrs now & only 2 yrs back I confessed to her that I want her to be a HotWife. 6 months back revealed her that I love to dress up & live like a girl with her. Ever since we both are so happy that we can finally shop together bras, panties, nighties,bangles, blouses, sarees all the pinks & the purples! Last night she talked about having a tattoo & I am super excited to have one. She is a good artist & will design a very feminine tattoo for me but I am not sure where to get it on my body as I don't want our kid to see it. Need suggestion from girls here. Also, my wife will be having one... but I want her tattoo to reveal it in a very subtle way that she is a HotWife & I love getting dominated by her. Maybe some text in a secret language or something ?

IMHO...no offense.....nothing more boring than a tattoo. They are so past erotic now....passe" People won't even notice...everybody believes their tattoo is unique and really cool....nobody else even notices or cares for the most part. A beautiful, natural body is impossible to beat....perhaps add a belly button ring where she can replace a charm depending upon the sexiness of the situation? Perhaps a small hoop nipple ring that she can make sure pokes through her shirt when she wants people to notice? People will notice a hotwife anklet, shirt, necklace, toe ring and they will be turned on by that overt message. Those marks are forever and trust me....if you've ever had a new car...you love it at first...after five years your sick of it....and if you're still driving it 7 or 8 years later it's nothing special...just gets you from point A to point B. Now imagine if you had to keep that forever....

HW

Couldn't of been said any better... I have not one tat on my body.. Nor will i ever have one on my body...

IMHO...no offense.....nothing more boring than a tattoo. They are so past erotic now....passe" People won't even notice...everybody believes their tattoo is unique and really cool....nobody else even notices or cares for the most part. A beautiful, natural body is impossible to beat....perhaps add a belly button ring where she can replace a charm depending upon the sexiness of the situation? Perhaps a small hoop nipple ring that she can make sure pokes through her shirt when she wants people to notice? People will notice a hotwife anklet, shirt, necklace, toe ring and they will be turned on by that overt message. Those marks are forever and trust me....if you've ever had a new car...you love it at first...after five years your sick of it....and if you're still driving it 7 or 8 years later it's nothing special...just gets you from point A to point B. Now imagine if you had to keep that forever....

HW
All valid points and equally invalid at the same time. Just because you feel this way does not mean others do/will.
Your message, while I see what you’re getting at, makes a lot of assumptions or claims that may not at all be true. The fact that tattoos are becoming more and more popular is a sign that more and more people have a different view from you.

Just my .02

They are relatively popular though, so definitely something to keep in mind.