1st time!

Cuck Boy

Couple
just had an amazing night. My wife and I have been discussing and planning this for several months... almost a year.

we both wanted it, both were very excited, but it was a lot more planning than we realized.

our goal was to have a hot guy fuck my wife while I watch. Then he cums on her face and then I cum on her face and I eat it all off of her.

it took forever to find the right guy... one we knew was healthy and discreet. Someone we could trust. we finally found the right guy. My wife is 36. The guy as 24... that’s what we wanted. We had drinks and dinner 3 times before we went all the way.

got a hotel room. My wife told me to strip. When I was naked she started to make out with Jeff (real name). He was so hot. Blonde hair. Muscles and such a great body. My wife is hot also. They are both much hotter than me... lol.

she dropped to her knees and started sucking his cock. She kept eye contact with him, but would tell me how much she loved sucking his cock.

we were all so worked up, that’s as far as it got. He came on her face then I came on her leg...I couldn’t make it to her face.

he left quickly... maybe he was embarrassed. His cock was beautiful. So hot.

We laid on 5he bed and told me how much she loved it and loved cheating on me. She was degrading me, but in a liv8ng way... if that mak3s sense.

I ate all his cum and she called me a sissy. We then fucked and she told me how she wants to keep cheating on me.

more to come I hope. It was amazing!

just had an amazing night. My wife and I have been discussing and planning this for several months... almost a year.

we both wanted it, both were very excited, but it was a lot more planning than we realized.

our goal was to have a hot guy fuck my wife while I watch. Then he cums on her face and then I cum on her face and I eat it all off of her.

it took forever to find the right guy... one we knew was healthy and discreet. Someone we could trust. we finally found the right guy. My wife is 36. The guy as 24... that’s what we wanted. We had drinks and dinner 3 times before we went all the way.

got a hotel room. My wife told me to strip. When I was naked she started to make out with Jeff (real name). He was so hot. Blonde hair. Muscles and such a great body. My wife is hot also. They are both much hotter than me... lol.

she dropped to her knees and started sucking his cock. She kept eye contact with him, but would tell me how much she loved sucking his cock.

we were all so worked up, that’s as far as it got. He came on her face then I came on her leg...I couldn’t make it to her face.

We laid on 5he bed and told me how much she loved it and loved cheating on me. She was degrading me, but in a liv8ng way... if that mak3s sense.

I ate all his cum and she called me a sissy. We then fucked and she told me how she wants to keep cheating on me.

Damn I would love to see your wife😉

Reactions: somos2conmuchos

first time fun

Wow great story

Reactions: somos2conmuchos