1st time

We met our first bull online in AFF. At thw time our live making was pretty poor- i was over weight which reduced the size and appearance of my cock and mt bedroom stamina was bad.
The guy was totally the opposite - same age as my wife (who is 10 years younger than me), olive skinned and his 9 inch thick cock looked double the size of mine on ....
It turned out he lived and worked less than 10 minutes away from us and ran a local restaurant which we arranged to visit the following day.
I was far more up for it than my wife to be honest. We spent the following day having a few beers and debating whether we were doing the right thing.
Dutch courage (many beers) persuaded us both that we should at least go to the restaurant and meet him and see where it went - whether there was any actual mutual attraction.
We phoned him in advance and told him we were on our way.
When we arrived we were shown to our table by a young waitress. We recognised Bill straight away but he didnt even come accross to our table until our main course arrived. When he did approach us he asked the usual is the meal ok etc. We both said it was and i said it was us - he saud he knew cos he recognised us from the ....
There were a couple of ither diners ready to leave and he suggested we stay behind for a beer and a chat.
The other customers eventually left and he sent his staff home.
We retreated to the lounge area and he brought us some drinks. We chatted for a while, just general chat and it seemed to be going nowhere with my wife constantly changing the subject whenever we steered it to the ... and sex.
She went to the toilet and i suggested that we should just try and be more direct. We agreed i would take the lead and he should follow my lead. When my wife returned she sat on a 2 seater settee with me and him on seats either side.
I got up and said well lets show her whether she was right in saying that your cock is twice the size of mine. We both stood directly in front of her and i dropped my pants and boxers. She looked directly at him as he undid his zip and pulled his thick cock out. I knew she was embarrassed and was a bit uncomfortable. Bill toom the lead and asked he to take it in her hand. She was hesitant so i took her hand and placed it on my cock. I took her other hand and placed it on his cock. She said she was dsfinately right and it was milea bigger and thicker and then tried to let go of us both, saying it wasn't right cos we were married and it was wrong.
I said it was only wring if she didn't want to go ahead. She said it was exciting but also said it felt wrong.
I said i needed the toilet and whilst i was gone if she wanted to stop whilst i was at the toilet then that was perfectly fine.
I pulled up my pants and left the lounge area, whilst noticing that she hadnt let go of his cock, gently stroking him.
I heard him ask if she liked his cock to which she replied yes but she was feeling bad on me cos we were married.
He said i must be okay with it cos i acted like i was happy with what we were doing. He asked her several times for her to suck his cock, which she said she wanted to but would only do so if i agreed when i returned.
I took this as my lead to "return" from the gents but before coming into view i stripped off the pants and boxers and walked up to them sporting my modest hard on. Bill said see he is happy!
I walked up to my beautiful wife and pointed my cock in her face and asked her to suck me. She said this is wrong bur Bill said he's your husband - suck his cock.
A little hesitant at first, she slowly gripped my cock and gave me a brief blow job. I was so turned on i nearly came so i withdrew and asked her to suck him....

Part 2.
So i take a seat and watch in awe as my lovely wife runs her tongue along his thick shaft from tip to base and back again, paying extra attention to his pre cum (something most definately off limits with me). She then opened her mouth and expertly sucked him, taking him in using slow circular movements of her mouth and tongue. Bill was full of compliments as to her technique and said i was such a lucky guy to have an expert like her.

At this point she took his cock from out of her mouth and told him quite bluntly that she doesnt give me regular oral as she sees no point as my cock was too small. Wow! How cutting yet such a turn on at the same time - the first time i had ever heard words of negativity from her about my cock.
She proceeded to give him a great blow job, stopping momentarily to summon me over to kiss her at regular intervals.
Bill was clearly in blow job heaven and was pleading with her to let him fuck her. She kept refusing as we had no condoms.
I was agreeing verbally with her yet my inner thought were i hope she says yes, so i nade an excuse to go to the gents and hid out of sight.
Once i was not in view he pulled her face to his and begged again to fuck her and when she refused again he asked whether she didnt like him or his cock.
Are you kidding? Youve seen the cock i'm married to so u know its obvious i love your cock and i want it inside me but we have no condoms and also i cant do it in front of my hubby.
By this time his hands were working overtime inside her knickers and i witness my wife for the 1st time being brought to orgasm by a man other than me, what a great sight to behold.
I made them awsre of my reappearance and my wife reacted like a rabbit in the headlights! I walked over knelt down and kissed her and told her to carry on enjoying herself.
She grabbed my cock and gave me the best blow she has ever given me whilst furiously wanking his huge cock.
I was going to explode so pulled out and shot my load over her navel.
Nice she exclaimed.
Bill sniggered slightly and when my wife asked him what was so funny he said such a little load from such a little cock. They both giggled between them before he lay her down fully and was wanking over her face whilst using his hands to make her come yet again.
He then announced he was ready to come and asked where. On my belly she shouted - show him what a real cock can do! As the last words came out he released the biggest load i have ever witnessed! Once he was fully spent they embraced and she was still rubbing his cock. She looked me in the eye and said if yours was a small puddle a real cock produces a river.
Shortly after we all dressed had a final drink and we left promising to meet soon

Pt3.
After leaving his restaurant we walked the short distance for a taxi. Whilst waiting at the taxi rank my wife pulled me close and we had a passionate embrace, i could taste his cock on her lips. Wow!
I asked my wife if she had enjoyed herself and she replied yes but felt bad cos we were married. I told her i loved it but wish she had fucked him.
She seemed a little distant and said whilst it was exciting it also felt wrong.
I asked her what she thought of his cock and she said it was massive. I told her she could fuck him anytime as long as i could watch.
When we got home we had some of the best sex we had ever had together, boy was she horny!
As we lay in bed Bill text saying he hoped we had enjoyed it and he would love to meet again.
The next few days were spent reliving the experience in talk whilst we fooled around sexually and sent and received many texts with Bill.
My wife was opening up to the idea if letting him fuck her but said she'd need to be drunk to do it.
After a little less than a week we had been out for a drink when my wife blurted out - ring him and ask if he wants to meet up.
I called him and her invited us to his home.
We arrived...