24/7 access

Hoiyay

Wife isn't into anything outside of monogamy so its always fantasy for me lol.

Has anybody ever allowed a bull/stud to just have access to their wife 24/7? Would probably only be for those that only live with themselves and no kids in the house.

But imagine, you're washing the dishes, wife is putting groceries a way, and then the door just opens and in walks the stud with the key you gave him. Doesn't even really say much, just grabs your wife hands, pulls her to the couch, fucks the hell out of her and leaves.

Couple days later, mowing the back lawn, and all of a sudden you look at the back sliding door and your wife is naked, boobs pressed up against the glass getting hammered, and he leaves.

Watching the game, wife is folding laundry, once again hear the door open, in walks the stud, he sits next to you watching the game and wife is on her knees giving a blowjob.

Just seems super spontaneous and exciting. Thoughts?

Yeah. although I don't envision the key thing, that he stops by during a quiet evening at home (perhaps bringing a friend with him?) and drags her to our bedroom. Being un-prepared and having him show up has always been in the realm of fantasy for me.

Well there is also my neighbor who comes every morning for coffee and then fucks me, it's not really unexpected but it's like he comes home, he comes when he wants, he does what he wants with me then he leaves, sometimes he comes back in the evening for a blowjob but he knows that I am busy with other guys, he has his place reserved every morning and he knows that whatever it is I do not refuse him, after all he is the bull number one, he satisfies me perfectly and I start my day in the most pleasant way
Sounds like the perfect situation having your bull as a neighbour and having him so close by he can take you every morning x

Would love to hear out any stories you guys have like this.

Remember, wife is vanilla...so stories are all I get to live off of lol.

A few years ago my wife’s bull lived with us for 4 my nags. I slept on the couch just outside our bedroom, while he slept with the wife every night. So he had whatever they wanted.

We have this kind of arrangement with KK's current boyfriend, Andy. He's got a key, and the alarm code, welcome to drop in for some hot fucking with my wife at any time.

Usually KK gets a text, 'home?' with an eggplant emoji - the anticipation of knowing Andy's on his way for a quickie gets her going. He arrives, lets himself in, gets comfortable wherever KK wants him, they make out, suck, and fuck, he leaves... he's married but cheating, so often these are just quickie, opportunistic, zipless fuck sessions - under an hour, as he's passing to/from home and work.

KK's left a worked up, hot, sticky mess after, which is really enjoyable.