/

Hi.We are a couple that needs some xp guy for her.So to say,she decided some time ago ,its time to have a baby.She is 30 y.o.Since i couldnt give it to her for some long time,we decided we need someone strong,healthy and caring to make it.She wants some big and thick,bigger the the better.Post your cocks for her.She is free for the weekends so you can go on a trip or make it at home.Also,some tests will be required:)
Some pics of her ;) :devilish: :love: :cool:
Which country are you from

Reactions: tradhoussi
Hi.We are a couple that needs some xp guy for her.So to say,she decided some time ago ,its time to have a baby.She is 30 y.o.Since i couldnt give it to her for some long time,we decided we need someone strong,healthy and caring to make it.She wants some big and thick,bigger the the better.Post your cocks for her.She is free for the weekends so you can go on a trip or make it at home.Also,some tests will be required:)
Come to Tampa... I'm 26, very experienced, married and in a very open relationship. Wife and I have a 3 month old baby girl. Plus I have a 9 year old son, and 3 year old girl from getting others pregnant, plus God only knows if any others based on the number of creampies i have given 😋

Attachments

• NickSoft.jpg
    NickSoft.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 132
I would love to deposit many loads inside her !

Beautiful

Well i would have done it but i donr have ex in breeding yet i do have a thick and big cock as xou can see

Hi, experienced breeder here. get in touch