• Yes

Votes: 44 69.8%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Show me more

Votes: 19 30.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Everyone ive just joined , im 41, married and a mother of 2, im new to all this online. I'm not really sure what I'm looking for on here just no I'm looking for a little bit of excitement in my life. would love to chat.
Hello very sexy photo if you would like to chat with a man who has really been with couples and married women I would like to chat qlso

Reactions: Passion
Hi Everyone ive just joined , im 41, married and a mother of 2, im new to all this online. I'm not really sure what I'm looking for on here just no I'm looking for a little bit of excitement in my life. would love to chat.
We would love for you to join us 😗 I'd lick you clean after my hubby was done with you

• Love
Reactions: Coycouple
Hello. My husband and I are in our mid 40's and fairly new on here.😊. We haven't done anything with other people, but like talking dirty about it!🤭. DM us if you ever fancy chatting🤗(MrsCC)
Oh yeah, MrsCC is hot, talk to her!!! Careful though she'll eat you alive if she has the chance!!! But I bet she'll be really good at it!!!! So eat her back!!!

• Love
Reactions: Coycouple