27 years old Argentinian Bull looking to breed a wife with my hot seed

Im a Bull in Argentina, Handsome, pale, with greenish hazel eyes, brown hair, slender body, 1,71 of tall.

Once we set a date for the breeding and you travel to me, I will host you, you can stay with me for almost month if you want, so we make sure you are pregnant with my seed.

I'm looking for couples, and to be sure the children born of this pregnancy will be loved and cared, I will act as just as a sperm donor, I want to be out of the children known or life.

If you are serious, lets exchange pictures, let's set a date we will breed, how and when you will come to me, and what would you like this to be:

A cuckold fantasy of becoming the ultimate cuck and let your willing woman get impregnated by a Bull's seed, to raise a lovely and big family, as I will be more than happy to be your regular breeder, and tho give you each children you two want. Also, would like to become a family friend, and stay as your breeder bull for our lifetime.
A desire of a women couple to get pregnant and raise their own family, or just a couple who need help with getting pregnant, I have no judgment, and will be very respectful, and honored to have my dna merge with yours.

Don't dm me if you aren't serious, sure or just want to have a hot chat, im not interested in that nor in doing tributes, Im looking to breed, Im 100% sure, I wont judge you. You can be sure I will be discreet.

Attachments

• RDT_20240414_152517834417873318272139.jpg
    RDT_20240414_152517834417873318272139.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 3