27 years Bull in Argentina looking to breed your wife with my seed

I'm a 27 years old male in Argentina, I want to breed for couples who will love and raise the children as their own, not just have a kink, and help those who can't have children because they are steryle.

I'm looking to do it the next 02 of January till the 12, so if you can travel to Argentina and stay in my department those days will gladly breed you.

I'm handsome, with hazel greenish eyes, brown hair, slender and pale, 15 cm dick and 1,70 tall, I don't drink nor smoke. I speak Spanish and English, and I'm a friendly dude.
I want to be kept out of the children's lives, i'm not looking to raise a family or be a dad, I'm just doing natural insemination for you.
If you are interested, send me a dm, right now, and we will make this happen.

Reactions: nainshar
I'm a 27 years old male in Argentina, I want to breed for couples who will love and raise the children as their own, not just have a kink, and help those who can't have children because they are steryle.

I'm looking to do it the next 02 of January till the 12, so if you can travel to Argentina and stay in my department those days will gladly breed you.

I'm handsome, with hazel greenish eyes, brown hair, slender and pale, 15 cm dick and 1,70 tall, I don't drink nor smoke. I speak Spanish and English, and I'm a friendly dude.
I want to be kept out of the children's lives, i'm not looking to raise a family or be a dad, I'm just doing natural insemination for you.
If you are interested, send me a dm, right now, and we will make this happen.
too young