Swinging is the gateway to your true sexuality. Venues develope whether it is
BDSM, Hot Wife Venue, Cuckolding and the list goes on.
When you are truly faced with these choices you will know who you are and
be able to move forward with your life or you can live your life through someone else,
as a lot people do on this site.

Reactions: Dmarks
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know. Over 4 years many many many times.
I'm still amazed how turned on my wife gets. Her and I sex is good, we have sex almost every day if we can.
When he's with us she turns into a fuck machine, wants it all night. We take turns doing her, she gets horny as hell. He always goes 3 times I go twice. Been nights he goes 4. I always pump her for a while after he leaves. We always get it on the morning after he's been with us.

Reactions: btweets
For me, the first surprise was that we were involved at all......until a guy at work started coming on to her, she gave me no indication that she would be interested at all. Things were fine between us, but she was SO enamored that someone was chasing her, it was hard not to get involved. So I helped make it happen for her.....encouraged her, assured her it was ok, we dressed her together (she grew up in a backwoods small town and REALLY had no clue what made her look sexy at all). And after a couple weeks of dressing to kill, the guy finally made his move. They had a fun 6 month affair until his wife started asking aobut all the overtime he was working.

BIG Surprise.......she started suggesting we find a swingers club so I was involved also. Had no idea she would suggest this. I was involved in swinging with wife #1, there were a few times it was enjoyable but honestly most women were LOUSY lays, only doing it to save their marriage, or were so pushy and ugly I had a hard time keeping it up. I soon realized that I was bringing BETTER pussy to the party than was AT the party. It was a LOT more fun knowing Wife #1 was enjoying herself and talking to her about that later and having sex with her afterwards. She was a better lay than virtually all the women I met, so why bother. Was pretty obvious I was a cuckold then.

So when she brought up swinger clubs, I told Wife #2 that I really had NO interest in other women, but had no problem with her seeing other guys and telling me about it afterwards and we would have sex together while she shared the experience. NEXT BIG surprise.......She had a hard time understanding this, so I agreed to go to swinger clubs with her if she insisted, but was unlikely to participate myself. She was really insistent I be involved with other women.......still don't get that,

So we tried meeting guys via ads in swingers mags (they were still around, the internet was JUST ramping up) but she soon found out why meeting people that way was so unpleasurable for me.....they lied about who they were, what they could do, when they were available, TONS of smokers showed up and neither of us can stand being around smokers, lie after lie after lie. Lousey sex that one had to sufer through and did not enjoy, and felt pretty low afterwards too. And some guys showed up and then couldn't perform which she took as a personal affront to her rather than a problem they had, and I end up spending a lousy weekend consoling her hurt feelings..........really just SUCKED. A couple princes, but WAY too many frogs.

Gets too long for a response, but we eventually discovered that what worked for her/us was when she met guys at work, or as a result of work, and got to be friends first and Lovers after and had affairs with them. Then the affair with her Boss/Lover started, and that lasted 11 years. I guess that was the BIGGEST surprise, that she pursued the relationships at all. Both of our 1st marriages broke up over infidelity and lies about it and it wasn't like there was anything missing for us in the marriage. She jsut got the HOTS for guys that came on to her, which I get knowing how she grew up, so we went with it when it happened.

And I love being with her afterwards and reliving the expereince with her.

CW

Last edited:
Reactions: Charger84