28 year old Bull from Ohio looking for a couple.

Jared Bull

Male
Reaction score
28 year old Bull from Southeast Ohio looking for a couple. I'm into most things cuckold related.

Message me what your looking for.

Reactions: genuinepleasure
28 year old Bull from Southeast Ohio looking for a couple. I'm into most things cuckold related.

Me and my hubby live in Elyria. He wants me 2 fuck the same guy that fucked his cousin Danielle. He looked in her room by accident. And saw her from the back riding him. now his cousin is a model, so naturally he didn't look away for a minute. he doesn't know who he is but you told me to find out and set it up. Either he can watch, we can set it up for him to catch us, or we can take pictures and video for him. If interested email me
Bodsbeautyana@gmail.com

Attachments

• received_10153574823212315.jpeg
    received_10153574823212315.jpeg
    241.4 KB · Views: 62
  • received_10154469055152315.jpeg
    received_10154469055152315.jpeg
    348.1 KB · Views: 52
Me and my hubby live in Elyria. He wants me 2 fuck the same guy that fucked his cousin Danielle. He looked in her room by accident. And saw her from the back riding him. now his cousin is a model, so naturally he didn't look away for a minute. he doesn't know who he is but you told me to find out and set it up. Either he can watch, we can set it up for him to catch us, or we can take pictures and video for him. If interested email me
Bodsbeautyana@gmail.com
Well, I’m not a bull, I’m 65, horny and like what I see there. The better news is that I am for the Mentor area. Any interest?

Me and my wife are looking for a bull I'm a bisexual cuck husband and my wife cant get enough sex . Are you still looking ?