3 some or watch?

This is not necessarily advice, just experience.

I watched the first few times, and she also had some solo experiences with her encounter partner.

The very first time I was present - it wasn't a planned experience, but we had been working up to her being with another man for at least two years. It was still an overwhelming experience, even though I wanted it to happen.

It was simultaneously what I was expecting and hoping for, at totally different than what I had imagined.

If I had planned to participate in a threesome, I likely would not have been able to perform adequately the first few times. Reflecting on it, we probably had six to eight encounters, about half of which I was present for, watching, and the other half with her solo. Now I participate in about 75% - 80% of her encounters actively.

Reactions: sharedcindy1984
I almost always join in. Our first 3-some was fantastic, our new friend was very talented and with both of us giving her our full attention she was going wild with orgasms. I just love seeing her that way!

Well, in my case, i love to watch, and every so often i’ll join in sporadically, but definitely prefer to just watch and let her enjoy

New to the cuckold lifestyle me and my gf are still young would you start off with a 3 some or watch her first?

3some seems more natural, whether it be MFM or FMF. It surprises me when I hear of younger people considering a purely spectatorial scenario for the BF or husband at what many would consider a foundational, formative stage of their relationship and lives. When you think of the intensity of some of the feelings -- jealousy, possessiveness, insecurity -- that can accompany young love, it just doesn't seem like something most folks would build on.

On the other hand, things have changed, even in the up-tight U.S. I do think younger people are more relaxed in their attitudes about everything, including sex, and far less concerned about what others may think.......perhaps more willing to just go for it when it comes to thrills, the things that may turn them on, and experiment in whatever way far more freely. If they know what they want and both want to, more power to them. Better to explore something that could hold reward now than years down the line!

And a 3some can always have a couple evolve to a husband being in a more passive or spectatorial role....... if that's what works for them. I say 3some AND watching!

Last edited:
Reactions: Newcuck1
I like to watch them undress each other and get started. I try and be passive for as long as I can, but I get so horny I have to join in. Then it's either a 3some or we take turns with my wife.

This is not necessarily advice, just experience.

I watched the first few times, and she also had some solo experiences with her encounter partner.

The very first time I was present - it wasn't a planned experience, but we had been working up to her being with another man for at least two years. It was still an overwhelming experience, even though I wanted it to happen.

It was simultaneously what I was expecting and hoping for, at totally different than what I had imagined.

If I had planned to participate in a threesome, I likely would not have been able to perform adequately the first few times. Reflecting on it, we probably had six to eight encounters, about half of which I was present for, watching, and the other half with her solo. Now I participate in about 75% - 80% of her encounters actively.

Was she able to achieve a climax the first time with you watching?

Was she able to achieve a climax the first time with you watching?

She had multiple orgasms - she was a little drunk, completely lost her inhibitions, and went wild with the guy. They fucked in pretty much every position they could get themselves into until they were exhausted. They did a hot 69 the first time she had an obvious orgasm, and she came on the guy's cock at least twice, once riding him, and once with him doing my wife doggie-style and fingering her clit.

Reactions: jgallo9999
She had multiple orgasms - she was a little drunk, completely lost her inhibitions, and went wild with the guy. They fucked in pretty much every position they could get themselves into until they were exhausted. They did a hot 69 the first time she had an obvious orgasm, and she came on the guy's cock at least twice, once riding him, and once with him doing my wife doggie-style and fingering her clit.

That is great. I guess being a little drunk help a little. Sounds like she had a very enjoyable time.

my gf always goes alone with the guy, she won't let me join in, I'm fine with this cos she tells me everything when she gets back, the guys she goes with don't know that I know, you can still get the kick and thrill of your gf fucking another guy even if you can't join in.