Always with other guys as she or I cherry pick them for size, over 8 inches, stamina, extremely kinky and heavy cummers. I don’t make her cum, I’m to tiny and have been pussy free for over ten years.

Never got a concise answer on how others have performed but can usually get mine to squirt at least 2 or 3 times before and during fucking. As we all know women can be quite adept at faking vag orgasms, but judging by the way hers clenches and the body twitches I'd say at least 90% success rate. LoL

Reactions: Siesta Swingers
I’ve observed my wife fucking other men and enjoying gangbangs. What was memorable wasn’t the number or orgasms she experienced but this trance like orgasmic high she would experience. I’ve called it Dick Drunk or a Sex High. She became insatiable, wanting more and more dick. Ive witnessed her outlast 4 different men. Now, after she came down from all the fucking her body was worn out, pussy very sore, and overall physically and mentally exhausted for days. In the moment its the most erotic scene I’ve witnessed.

• Love
Reactions: Ocguy and spin418
Just curious on what the average is when she’s with you vs another man?

My wife on average cums about 10-20 times when we fool around vs maybe 1 or so with her ex husband. That’s pretty much her experience sexually. So just wondering if maybe the number of times she cums with me is holding her back from being shared? We were fooling around already when she was married. I was her booty call. Lol
My ex could nut just by playing with her sensitive nipples combine that with while she’s riding me a good 5, with her big dick coworker she used to say after the first body shaking orgasm, her orgasms would cum quick so 15-20 times a session , sheets drenched . She tapped out a few times.

My ex could nut just by playing with her sensitive nipples combine that with while she’s riding me a good 5, with her big dick coworker she used to say after the first body shaking orgasm, her orgasms would cum quick so 15-20 times a session , sheets drenched . She tapped out a few times.
Amazing woman! Some might say its impossible, but I have witnessed many women do this while participating in a Gangbang Sex Club in Atlanta years ago. These women would wear out 10-15 men and still be begging to be fucked. Amazing how their bodies responded to all that dick.

Reactions: Ocguy
My ability to make my wife cum is basically limited to oral sex. When she is getting fucked by another guy, she cums at least once while he is fucking her. I have noticed if she is getting fucked for the first time by a guy she will cum two or three times depending on how long he fucks her. I cannot remember a time she did not cum at least once while a guy is fucking her.

My ability to make my wife cum is basically limited to oral sex. When she is getting fucked by another guy, she cums at least once while he is fucking her. I have noticed if she is getting fucked for the first time by a guy she will cum two or three times depending on how long he fucks her. I cannot remember a time she did not cum at least once while a guy is fucking her.
You are a good husband.

Just curious on what the average is when she’s with you vs another man?

My wife on average cums about 10-20 times when we fool around vs maybe 1 or so with her ex husband. That’s pretty much her experience sexually. So just wondering if maybe the number of times she cums with me is holding her back from being shared? We were fooling around already when she was married. I was her booty call. Lol
She hardly ever cums with me but with her Bull/Master all the time... Reduces her to quivering and jerking involuntary

That really is an impossible question to answer as there are so many variables. It depends on the guy fucking her, the location and how much time is available.

Until we started this lifestyle my wife needed lube for us to fuck and I didn't realise my wife can ONLY cum with me when she plays with herself as we fuck, and concentrates really HARD but with other guys she's so sloppy wet, cums 4 or 5 times, first almost immediately.. 😮

Regarding female wetness....my wife is mid 50s. We met when she was mid 20s. She was usually horny and liked sex so she'd get nice and wet pretty quick. Into our marriage and with her age her wetness was less so we used lube, all good. She keeps a bottle of KY in her nightstand and always has a small tube when we travel.
We get into mfm fun with this guy we know, started about 4 years ago. We still use the lube but there's some nights she's wet like she's 25 again.
They most always start off, lots of kissing, more kissing, clothes come off, he play with her pussy and clit. She gets WET and it's a huge turn on for all of us. Sometimes she will comment on how wet she is. She'll also comment on how hard him or I are.
I know as a woman ages she "dries up"....many jokes about that.
Even with the sperm loads we give her we still use lube when needed.

Last edited:
With me, she is lucky if I last long enough for her to rub her clit and cum once.
With Lovers, she has multiple orgasms all the time. And especially when they EXPLODE deep inside of her where I ahve not been allowed to cum since November, 2012. On condom only sex with her since then, even throught the pandemic although we were tempted dince her affair with her Boss/Lover ended then.

CW