3years of Hotwife lifestyle!

D and C

May 13, 2015
So my wife and I have been in the life for 3years now and let me tell you at 1st we had our ups and downs. We had a lot to figure out before we got to a great place. we had no sence of balance at 1st we fought about stuff it wasnt turning out as good as we thought. But we talked it all out to every detail and both expressed are needs and wants and compromises! it took about 7months for her to get with her 1st guy but once it did happen it changed everything for the good! our Trust went up! our Communication went up! us wanting to see each other went up! and even our sex life went up! she had freedom and fun and she kept me please and happy! after a good year of her exploring other men she found a steady fuck buddy! that was a change i was feeling the effects of her 2nd relationship but i decided to embrace it and let her do as she pleases. they broke it off after a few months. right now she has a guy from her job she messed around with and her bestfriend cousin she sees now and then! its crazy how we will run earns all day pay bills cook dinner and her friend will come by and ill let then do there thing and hell leave and we have our time together thats been our sunday nights for almost 2months now... as crazy as this sounds if you are deeply in love and just adore that person this lifestyle is so rewarding how it builds trust and honesty and but its all about including and beign together even when im not there she text and keeps me knowing i am there with her....

If done right, a HW Lifestlye can be very positive. It has for my wife and I. Our sex life has improved and our trust/communication is awesome

So my wife and I have been in the life for 3years now and let me tell you at 1st we had our ups and downs. We had a lot to figure out before we got to a great place. we had no sence of balance at 1st we fought about stuff it wasnt turning out as good as we thought. But we talked it all out to every detail and both expressed are needs and wants and compromises! it took about 7months for her to get with her 1st guy but once it did happen it changed everything for the good! our Trust went up! our Communication went up! us wanting to see each other went up! and even our sex life went up! she had freedom and fun and she kept me please and happy! after a good year of her exploring other men she found a steady fuck buddy! that was a change i was feeling the effects of her 2nd relationship but i decided to embrace it and let her do as she pleases. they broke it off after a few months. right now she has a guy from her job she messed around with and her bestfriend cousin she sees now and then! its crazy how we will run earns all day pay bills cook dinner and her friend will come by and ill let then do there thing and hell leave and we have our time together thats been our sunday nights for almost 2months now... as crazy as this sounds if you are deeply in love and just adore that person this lifestyle is so rewarding how it builds trust and honesty and but its all about including and beign together even when im not there she text and keeps me knowing i am there with her....

I would like to find a nice very discreet and D&D free single guy in his 50s to be my N.E.Ohio wife's fuck buddy.Hope this might improve our stale sex life.She said she would have sex with a single guy around this age.She did have sex with a few of my friends a few years back and our sex changed for the best and like to have that back.
Mailbagguy at the Ydot com

Agreed with absolutely everything...
At first it's hard work, compromises, balancing.. both trying to find comfortable ground.
My wife went 20 years with just me, then 6 lovers in 3 years... not bad for a wife who is the ' nice lady that everyone likes'.
The key for us was to make sure that everyday life was kept well away from that 5% where she's a hotwife that has sex with men of her choosing.
Absolutely no negatives, just a wife full of life, even hotter in bed, and we are just as happy with eachother, but much happier with life

Reactions: AaronT1
Agreed with absolutely everything...
At first it's hard work, compromises, balancing.. both trying to find comfortable ground.
My wife went 20 years with just me, then 6 lovers in 3 years... not bad for a wife who is the ' nice lady that everyone likes'.
The key for us was to make sure that everyday life was kept well away from that 5% where she's a hotwife that has sex with men of her choosing.
Absolutely no negatives, just a wife full of life, even hotter in bed, and we are just as happy with eachother, but much happier with life
Hi there.Are you on KiK?

Anyone have a bad experience? Hard to believe everyone so happy
Yes, there are bad with the good. But unless there was troubled waters to begin with, the bad is what improves the good and things really take off. So the short answer is, The bad end in divorce and broken family's

getitdone69 I wish I were younger I'm 60. I was with a couple till she died of cancer about 12 years back. I live in New Mexico and the pickings are a little thin out here.
Oh I know what you mean. I been in places of sexual Desserts before and it is fucking frustration how closed off and clam shells people are.