Wife 35 y/o : Petite Asian (Filipina) : 5’1 : one 4 y/o daughter. (Guaranteed hotmom, hotwife and milf)

We are back. Bought my wife a long distance remote vibrator (Lush 3) for us to enjoy while we are currently in LDR situation due to work.

Now wife and I are considering to invite random guys to control my wife’s toy and play with her on Lovense app either video call or audio call.

She prefers someone who has a decent look or better a hot one but what is really important is you know how to start a conversation like a gentleman to make her comfortable with you. Once she settles in with you then you can start seducing her. She isnt really hard to seduce once she is comfortable with you. She can then be your virtual slut. She gets naked pretty quick to the right guy and will let you have fun with her body for as long as you like.

She also loves to cum multiple times, at least 3 times before you can cum. She gets really crazy if the guy is about to cum infront of her.

If interested DM me and we can try set a date once her period is done. ;)

Guys age 18-40 are welcome. If you are married or have a gf and they are not aware of you playing with other women even better. She loves men that are either teens or in a relationship and is virtually fucking her behind your wife or gf.
Wish my hard on was busy fucking her now

Wife 35 y/o : Petite Asian (Filipina) : 5’1 : one 4 y/o daughter. (Guaranteed hotmom, hotwife and milf)

We are back. Bought my wife a long distance remote vibrator (Lush 3) for us to enjoy while we are currently in LDR situation due to work.

Now wife and I are considering to invite random guys to control my wife’s toy and play with her on Lovense app either video call or audio call.

She prefers someone who has a decent look or better a hot one but what is really important is you know how to start a conversation like a gentleman to make her comfortable with you. Once she settles in with you then you can start seducing her. She isnt really hard to seduce once she is comfortable with you. She can then be your virtual slut. She gets naked pretty quick to the right guy and will let you have fun with her body for as long as you like.

She also loves to cum multiple times, at least 3 times before you can cum. She gets really crazy if the guy is about to cum infront of her.

If interested DM me and we can try set a date once her period is done. ;)

Guys age 18-40 are welcome. If you are married or have a gf and they are not aware of you playing with other women even better. She loves men that are either teens or in a relationship and is virtually fucking her behind your wife or gf.
Open your Dm or Dm me. I'll give all the details you need only in private