46/47 Couple from Boston

Hi all - Our first post here as we usually post on reddit. If you want to see more pictures we have some under our profile there. u/naughtymacpl

We are a late 40's couple, professional and down to earth from the south shore of Massachusetts interesting in making a new ongoing long term male friend.
We are looking for a bi SINGLE male mid 40's or older. Trust is a huge factor with us as I am sure with most of you. We are not a jump into bed/meeting after the first texts/messages.

Hi all - Our first post here as we usually post on reddit. If you want to see more pictures we have some under our profile there. u/naughtymacpl

We are a late 40's couple, professional and down to earth from the south shore of Massachusetts interesting in making a new ongoing long term male friend.
We are looking for a bi SINGLE male mid 40's or older. Trust is a huge factor with us as I am sure with most of you. We are not a jump into bed/meeting after the first texts/messages.
Welcome dear. I m sameerdewan from India I m an independent playboy available for all types sexual pleasure like threesome or cuckold session or 1on1 sex and many more with breeds

Attachments

• 20201006_160126.jpg
    20201006_160126.jpg
    450.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 20210910_195146.jpg
    20210910_195146.jpg
    607.1 KB · Views: 18

Good to see someone from MA here, wished I fit your needs.