4hand massage.

That is a pretty hot fantasy! I share the same - am very curious to see my wife get a regular massage during which the massager touches her accidentally close to her pussy, maybe touching even the pussy.
I want to see her get arrosed a bit, I am hoping to see how she will slightly lift her bum, which will be a sign of invitation for the massager to do it again, maybe more :)….
I told my wife, but she is not interested, unfortunately.
Let me know how to convince did you convince yours

We do massage role play quite alot actually. I get off on the fact she is blindfolded and fantasize about someone else coming in the room to help me massage her. Our last session I had my cock in her mouth and she was playing with her toy and I was trying to rub her body so it felt as if someone else was doing it. Kinda hard to explain but she came super fast and I think it was because she was fantasizing about someone else touching her.

Reactions: Mikesmith17
I give massages, love doing it. Tease the breast and thighs, ass then slowly go for the spots when she massages my procreation tool. Best thing to end the massage in a sensual creampie, gotta release that energy inside your balls too.

Reactions: Taylorint
Yes we have done this. We got introduced to Tantric massage which includes full genital stimulation. I have watched my wife being massaged to orgasm by a qualified tantric masseur, it was an amazing experience. Then we went to some workshops where we learned to massage each other. At one of these there was a spare guy so my wife offered us to work with him as a 3. Watching this random guy massaging her tits was mesmerising, then when his fingers entered her pussy it was like an electric shock, I was so turned on by it all.

After this she volunteered for a guy who ran erotic massage courses. He ran one which was how to arouse and pleasure your lady. She volunteered as a lady for these guys to practice on. Included anything up to oral. I think she did 4 sessions up to covid, each session had 3 guys working with her. These have not restarted since covid sadly.

Nowadays she has a massage every 2 months from a guy in his 70’s which always ends up with mutual orgasms.

• Love
Reactions: Wfshta

Attachments

• 61053281430fb8149.jpg
    61053281430fb8149.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 51
We started off our naughty life style many years ago with my wife meeting a man "for a massage " She said she just wanted the thrill of being naked with another man with the pleasure of a gentle massage .It didn't take long to realise she hsd more in mind but it was a safe place to start .The first guy was a very good masseur , young and good looking wearing only shorts and a t shirt .Once she had turned over his hands soon started to wander towards her pussy and tits .My wife made her intentions clear by slightly opening her legs .He brushed her pussy "accidently " a few times and she opened her legs further effectively inviting him to touch her pussy .His fingers ran up and down her shaved slit and then much to my excitement slipped his fingers inside her .She was soon fingered to an orgasm seemingly oblivious to me being next to the bed watching .As she came her hand reached out to touch his crotch and he slipped off his t shirt and shorts standing there with a huge erection sticking out of his pants .My wife could not wait to get her hands in his pants holding his cock. .Slipping his pants off was her invitation to start wanking him and I had the first glimpse of my wife the slut .As he fingered her now very wet pussy she wanked his cock while holding his balls and as she orgasmed again he groaned and spurted his cum all over her tits .Seeing my wife flushed after orgasms and with a other man's cum.all.over her was incredible for me .We now are cuck and slut meeting men regularly for her pleasure but she still likes a massage .

Reactions: bimbo133
My wife was pretty uninterested in the lifestyle and I suggested erotic massage a few times but she wasn't interested. Then one day I persuaded her to let me vet a kind and gentle person who would be authorized to massage her back while I massaged her lower half, but she wanted it totally anonymous to her (blindfold and earplugs to keep it a sensual and receiving experience for her). I think the 4 hands element appealed to her. The idea was that, if she felt comfortable and relaxed she would roll over and expose her breasts to his touch (this was new and very exciting!). In the event, though, she confided to me that she might also let him massage her pussy while I continued to massage her breasts. She did, and even let him stimulate her g spot to a highly aroused squirt. She and I both had a very exciting time.

Reactions: bimbo133
My wife was pretty uninterested in the lifestyle and I suggested erotic massage a few times but she wasn't interested. Then one day I persuaded her to let me vet a kind and gentle person who would be authorized to massage her back while I massaged her lower half, but she wanted it totally anonymous to her (blindfold and earplugs to keep it a sensual and receiving experience for her). I think the 4 hands element appealed to her. The idea was that, if she felt comfortable and relaxed she would roll over and expose her breasts to his touch (this was new and very exciting!). In the event, though, she confided to me that she might also let him massage her pussy while I continued to massage her breasts. She did, and even let him stimulate her g spot to a highly aroused squirt. She and I both had a very exciting time.
Exactly what I want to do. Did she end up doing/receiving more?