5 pics - choose your fave šŸ’‹

And fyi ,this is not negativity. Let me to have doubts. Call it,self protection.
šŸ¤”šŸ¤£šŸ’‹ Iā€™m going with negativity, hun. Trust me, youā€™ll know when John is on here, we have very different ways of communicating šŸ’‹šŸ’‹ And btw, what are you protecting yourself from? šŸ’‹

šŸ¤”šŸ¤£šŸ’‹ Iā€™m going with negativity, hun. Trust me, youā€™ll know when John is on here, we have very different ways of communicating šŸ’‹šŸ’‹ And btw, what are you protecting yourself from? šŸ’‹
You know how many funny in a way,but lousy and awful stories i heard from this so called "couples"?
I like when they start with "my wife" "let's talk about her,rate her,what you would do to her" etc etc. And the "wife" is never online,only the Wanker.
Especially my German and Austrian neighbours. All of them are down for something real,but actually they are making to waste my time with bad stories.

You know how many funny in a way,but lousy and awful stories i heard from this so called "couples"?
I like when they start with "my wife" "let's talk about her,rate her,what you would do to her" etc etc. And the "wife" is never online,only the Wanker.
Especially my German and Austrian neighbours. All of them are down for something real,but actually they are making to waste my time with bad stories.
Aww, poor baby, does someone need a hug šŸ¤” And why are you persisting with the meanness? Itā€™s not necessary, you have nothing to prove. Just go about your business and weā€™ll go about ours šŸ’‹šŸ’‹