-

Hmmmm..... I'd definitely start by sucking on those big pussy lips. Licking and sucking alternately on your clit with a cheeky finger in your ass.
Then I'd slide my hard cock into you, slowly at first and gradually increasing my thrusting until I'm pounding into you.

I love to meet you take you to my rooms slip those outer cloths off get down to your beautiful underwear. Then we could play I so would love to kiss and lick that body of yours up your legs till your wet lips touch my nose. Watching you swell and drip with your pree cum. Kiss and suck your breasts nibbling your nipples till they stand stiff and swollen. Then slide my tounge and nose in your swollen wet pussy and arse hole .
I d lick and suck you till you unload your creamy cum on my lips xxxx that good for you

Reactions: mirella50
I would love to meet and have sex with you!
I would love to Have sex with you! I would greet you nicely and take you into your bedroom where I'll start taking your clothes off, kissing every inch of your body, getting to your breasts I'd suck on them while massaging them. I'd work my way down to your pussy where I'll begin licking and sucking on your clit. I'll make you orgasm and begin to shiver! Then I'd pull you to the edge of the bed and roll you over and ride you hard and put you up Wet! Then I would take you to the shower and rub every inch of your body. Then we would.....