8” Thick Bull in LA

Of a couple wanting a nice 8” thick cock to play with while im in LA. Today is the best day but other days may be possible. Age doesn’t matter 18-99. Im Bi oral but that’s it.

Attachments

• 2BB57C92-56C5-426B-943A-DC1A3DA1D75A.jpeg
    2BB57C92-56C5-426B-943A-DC1A3DA1D75A.jpeg
    601.5 KB · Views: 32
Of a couple wanting a nice 8” thick cock to play with while im in LA. Today is the best day but other days may be possible. Age doesn’t matter 18-99. Im Bi oral but that’s it.
Like what I see for the wifey ! Keep in touch ! How often are you in LA?

Can you provide your stats please ? Height - weight - eyes/hair color - you look very fit / athletic body etc - I am bi husband

6’1” hazel eyes blond me hair but I buzz it
OMG ! my wife would really like you ! She is very attracted to Tall - Hazel Eye / Blonde athletic body men - and a Big 8 cock as well ! Can not a better match ! Big question are you attractive good looking man ? Are you cut or uncut? To move forward we would need to chat and meet first - then talk about setting up a meet n greet at a restaurant / bar to get to see if there is an attraction

Here are some pics of her - she is a petite size 6 - 5ft 5 - beautiful brunette - 130lbs - 36D - beautiful tasty pussy -

Attachments

• PussyPic.jpg
    PussyPic.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Pussypic1.jpg
    Pussypic1.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Pussypic2.jpg
    Pussypic2.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 740A.jpg
    740A.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 26
OMG ! my wife would really like you ! She is very attracted to Tall - Hazel Eye / Blonde athletic body men - and a Big 8 cock as well ! Can not a better match ! Big question are you attractive good looking man ? Are you cut or uncut? To move forward we would need to chat and meet first - then talk about setting up a meet n greet at a restaurant / bar to get to see if there is an attraction
I’ve been told I’m attractive and I’m cut.

OK then where can we email / text privately so we can talk more openly and I can see more body and face pic of you? Or we can meet some place in LA?

OK then where can we email / text privately so we can talk more openly and I can see more body and face pic of you? Or we can meet some place in LA?
I’m not the kind of guy that’s gonna send a bunch of pics. I know guys are a dime a dozen but I’m so so desperate that I’m just gonna send pics to a pic collector. Lol, totally didn’t mean to make that sound like you are one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can tell you - I am NOT a pic collector for one - and for two are NOT a FLAKE and for real ! Why would I send revaling pics of my wife ??? Yes there a guys a dime a dozen - but I am NOT looking for any guy ! I am very selective as is my wife - she knows what she likes and is attractive to ! You so far check all the boxes ! We look for quality not quantity ! We are very selective and specific as to who we like ! So we are not here to play games - if you are interested -want to be discreet as we do - please send a secure way to contact if you are really interested - if not that is ok to

I can tell you - I am NOT a pic collector for one - and for two are NOT a FLAKE and for real ! Why would I send revaling pics of my wife ??? Yes there a guys a dime a dozen - but I am NOT looking for any guy ! I am very selective as is my wife - she knows what she likes and is attractive to ! You so far check all the boxes ! We look for quality not quantity ! We are very selective and specific as to who we like ! So we are not here to play games - if you are interested -want to be discreet as we do - please send a secure way to contact if you are really interested - if not that is ok to
Cool just making sure, definitely sounds like we are looking for the same things. PM me if you feel more comfortable on another way to continue our chatting

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool just making sure, definitely sounds like we are looking for the same things. You can message me on SPAM: trvlnman1983 in your initial message just tell me it’s you from this site. So many bots on SPAM and I would hate to accidently delete your message from there we can continue on SPAM or something else if you feel more comfortable on another way to continue our chatting
I’m gonna start a private message with you on here