8.5” BBC seeking wife/gf to use in front of cuck

How would you like to see your wife/gf used by my BBC? Tell me if she would be able to take it.

Would I like to see her used by your BBC? Yes, I love to watch her have fun and enjoy herself.

Would she be able to take it? Absolutely! It may take some effort to get balls deep inside her, but with proper arousal and foreplay, she will take your entire length balls deep.

We met a really cool guy while in Denver last August. The guy was about 6'4" while my wife is 5'4", and he was slender and had about the same size cock as you. Very thick BBC. Back at our hotel that night, he gave her an amazing night of great sex that she still talks about. She spent over 24 hours with him, and fortunately, our Delta flight was canceled for a day since she was incredibly worn out afterward and needed the extra day to rest before returning to Florida.

This was a picture of her back when she took her first BBC on our sailboat. The guy teased her, asking what she wanted, and I loved her innocent look as she lay on the forward berth, naked with her big eyes wide open, staring at his big cock. "I think you should come down here and fuck me!"

waiting-for-his-cock.jpg

desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y aquí te manda la mía jugando así para que la claves toda en el culo

Attachments

• VID_20230131_194549_717.mp4
    3.2 MB
Reactions: Mxfunguy