A couple from Belgium 🇧🇪

Candaulist

Male
Verified
Nov 1, 2021
Belgium
We are a couple that we like to experience new situations and emotions.
I (the man) was always considered myself as an open minded person.
I met my wife 12 years ago and from the very beginning I told her about the things I wanted to try.
My wife was 25yo when we met with a very sexy body and a great personality. I felt in love instantly. She was very open with public nudity and we started visiting public sauna’s. In Belgium the sauna’s are mixed gender and always fully nude. I liked the way the other men looking at her when she was lying naked on her towel.

6 months in the relationship and then I told her that I wanted to try a foursome with another couple. I took some nude photos of her and we posted an advert on a local sex-dating web site. Among others, a couple around our age responded and we invited them in our apartment. We had a full-swap foursome but I’ve noticed that I was getting more pleasure watching my wife with the other man rather me having sex with another woman. I enjoyed our first foursome but my wife not, so we decided not to try another one....
After some time I asked my wife if she would like to try a threesome but she said yes only if it is with another man. I was totally cool with that as a MFM is my preference too. She started chatting with a guy on internet and after some time we decided to exchange photos. We’ve made the mistake to send him the best looking photo I had make with my DSLR camera where the photo was looking very professional. The guy didn’t believe that it was my wife in the photo and he became very rude. What a looser.... Anyway, no threesome for us and soon after we’ve got our first child and we stopped with the lifestyle.

After 3 years, we’ve posted an ad on a sex site looking for a man who would like to give a massage to my wife. We’ve got several replies but nothing exciting. We did however receive a message from a couple who wanted to meet a couple for same room sex but with our own partners. My wife found this a very nice way to re-join the lifestyle. We met with that couple several times and it was a lot of fun. We set the “males no touching” and both couples respected that. We had several encounters at home and swingers club but after a few months we’ve lost contact.

Recently my wife confessed that she fantasies about a MMF threesome (this was an old fantasy of mine) and she is considering to give it a try.

I met my wife 12 years ago and from the very beginning I told her about the things I wanted to try.
My wife was 25yo when we met with a very sexy body and a great personality. I felt in love instantly. She was very open with public nudity and we started visiting public sauna’s. In Belgium the sauna’s are mixed gender and always fully nude. I liked the way the other men looking at her when she was lying naked on her towel.

6 months in the relationship and then I told her that I wanted to try a foursome with another couple. I took some nude photos of her and we posted an advert on a local sex-dating web site. Among others, a couple around our age responded and we invited them in our apartment. We had a full-swap foursome but I’ve noticed that I was getting more pleasure watching my wife with the other man rather me having sex with another woman. I enjoyed our first foursome but my wife not, so we decided not to try another one....
After some time I asked my wife if she would like to try a threesome but she said yes only if it is with another man. I was totally cool with that as a MFM is my preference too. She started chatting with a guy on internet and after some time we decided to exchange photos. We’ve made the mistake to send him the best looking photo I had make with my DSLR camera where the photo was looking very professional. The guy didn’t believe that it was my wife in the photo and he became very rude. What a looser.... Anyway, no threesome for us and soon after we’ve got our first child and we stopped with the lifestyle.

After 3 years, we’ve posted an ad on a sex site looking for a man who would like to give a massage to my wife. We’ve got several replies but nothing exciting. We did however receive a message from a couple who wanted to meet a couple for same room sex but with our own partners. My wife found this a very nice way to re-join the lifestyle. We met with that couple several times and it was a lot of fun. We set the “males no touching” and both couples respected that. We had several encounters at home and swingers club but after a few months we’ve lost contact.

Recently my wife confessed that she fantasies about a MMF threesome (this was an old fantasy of mine) and she is considering to give it a try.
Love to see u 2

Hi Dear How r u .I m sameerdewan from India an independent FWB Based Indian Bull playboy available for all types sexual pleasure like threesome or cuckold session or 1on1 sex and many more with breeds. Plz see my profile .If interested so plz Contact me at Google hangout.