A friend blackmailing me.

This is a fantasy that is real and ongoing now. Let me tell you more.

I met this guy online at a chat site in my area. We started off talking about our wives and sending pics of them to eachother. We get along very well. I felt the one day that I want to send him my wife's number just to make it even more kinky, but told him to not contact her ever please. One day I sent him a nice naked pic of my Wife and he then replied: what do you think Jess(my wife) will say if I sent her this? I immediately got soooooo hard and at the same time almost got a heart attack. I found it so kinky, I asked him to please don't send it to her, and he said fine he won't,but I have to send Jess a dick pic and say that iam so lucky to have her and that she can have anyone, but she chose me and screen grab the conversation for him. I did do that and he said ok you are off the hook. Now every now and then he sends me a naked pic of Jess and sais you have one hour to complete this task of else I send it to Margs. It has been quite a fun time with him. It make me soooo hard.

What do you guys/girls think?

Here are some pics of Jess.
Love those big fucking tits, and those nipples would be hard to hide under clothes, they are so damn hard and stiff!!! They just need to be fucked so bad!!!!!

I met this guy online at a chat site in my area. We started off talking about our wives and sending pics of them to eachother. We get along very well. I felt the one day that I want to send him my wife's number just to make it even more kinky, but told him to not contact her ever please. One day I sent him a nice naked pic of my Wife and he then replied: what do you think Jess(my wife) will say if I sent her this? I immediately got soooooo hard and at the same time almost got a heart attack. I found it so kinky, I asked him to please don't send it to her, and he said fine he won't,but I have to send Jess a dick pic and say that iam so lucky to have her and that she can have anyone, but she chose me and screen grab the conversation for him. I did do that and he said ok you are off the hook. Now every now and then he sends me a naked pic of Jess and sais you have one hour to complete this task of else I send it to Margs. It has been quite a fun time with him. It make me soooo hard.

Super nice tits !

Those nips!!!

Would have done the same to the point where we would have met and i fucked her infront of you