A good use of my wife?

Does she get fucked anal??? What you think??

• Yes, with pleasure

• Yes

• Maybe

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
That is a fucking position!!! We like it very much. Anything else of your desire??
After I play with her amazing tits while I use her mouth to pleasure my cock, I would have to bend her over the nearest piece of furniture so I can taste that pussy before I slide balls deep into her and fill her with my cum.

• Love
Reactions: Zezes
I will knock the door, she open up. And then I will stick her to the wall, start kissing her juicy lips passionately. Then my hands go down into her panties. She is getting horny, and then I bring you in with your blindfolds to just listen the scene. And then I take her dress off, suck her delicious tits. fingering her nipples. And then....... ( just imagine)

I will knock the door, she open up. And then I will stick her to the wall, start kissing her juicy lips passionately. Then my hands go down into am bher panties. She is getting horny, and then I bring you in with your blindfolds to just listen the scene. And then I take her dress off, suck her delicious tits. fingering her nipples. And then....... ( just imagine)
Please continue, she likes it a lot. Can you give me the details, couse maybe you could do something to me also...

Reactions: naturalcucky