A hopeful step??

My Wife went to the gym this morning (like every morning).

She had on a new pair of lycra legging that looked great and very hot. I said as she left "your leggings look fab" no response. My wife like many women has a problem with her body shape and size, even though she looks pretty good. When she goes to the gym (almost everyday) she does her hair and make up and always wears skin tight leggings and vest tops and looks great. But at the gym she actually does work hard as well and is extremely fit, like stands out fit with how hard she work and how intense.

Well today when she came home i mentioned her leggings again and she laughed and said a guy at the gym mentioned them. Still giggling she said she went to join in a class that was just starting and when the instructor asked her name he spelt it wrong and she had to correct him. He said she had made him all hit and bothered and she sort of said he was flirting etc but was then very dismissive of him and put him down a little without really saying much.

This is quite common, she often mentions guys at the gym talking to her, flirting or trying to chat her up and always, every single time she plays it down and puts the guy down, he was ugly, old, shirt or pervy or something similar, always negative and never positive which i find strange.

Now the fact she gets a lot of attention i like. The fact she always try hard to dismiss it to me, makes me think the opposite (or maybe im just hoping lol). Each time though i try and use it as an opportunity to drop hints and see reactions.

I should add i often call her my hotwife in messages. Not in the hotwife lifestyle sense but the fact she is hot and my wife lol. She has never said anything about that but for me and the wanna be cuckold in me i get a little thrill everytime i use it in the tiniest of hopes one day she mentions it or brings it up.

Anyway a few hours later i went out to visit a friend and messaged my wife and mentioned what had happened i the gym. I said i thought it was great someone has told her she looked good in her leggings and hoped more would in future then maybe ahe would listen to them as she doesn't listen to me when i tell her lol. I also added "then maybe you would have the confidence to be a sexy hotwife because you could be one if you wanted to". Her reply was just "hmmmmm" and then she changed the subject with a mention of it. Im still unsure what to make of it or how to proceed

Reactions: jwf114
It sounds like my situation is similar to yours. I try to make subtle hints or comments about her getting hit on or guys checking her out. I get pretty much no response. Good luck to you.

Reactions: Goodhubby7
Ummmm....guys, shes not interested???
For more possible reasons than can be listed here.

Back off, relax. See what her reaction is when you DON'T compliment & kiss her ass.
You've nothing to lose...

My Wife went to the gym this morning (like every morning).

She had on a new pair of lycra legging that looked great and very hot. I said as she left "your leggings look fab" no response. My wife like many women has a problem with her body shape and size, even though she looks pretty good. When she goes to the gym (almost everyday) she does her hair and make up and always wears skin tight leggings and vest tops and looks great. But at the gym she actually does work hard as well and is extremely fit, like stands out fit with how hard she work and how intense.

Well today when she came home i mentioned her leggings again and she laughed and said a guy at the gym mentioned them. Still giggling she said she went to join in a class that was just starting and when the instructor asked her name he spelt it wrong and she had to correct him. He said she had made him all hit and bothered and she sort of said he was flirting etc but was then very dismissive of him and put him down a little without really saying much.

This is quite common, she often mentions guys at the gym talking to her, flirting or trying to chat her up and always, every single time she plays it down and puts the guy down, he was ugly, old, shirt or pervy or something similar, always negative and never positive which i find strange.

Now the fact she gets a lot of attention i like. The fact she always try hard to dismiss it to me, makes me think the opposite (or maybe im just hoping lol). Each time though i try and use it as an opportunity to drop hints and see reactions.

I should add i often call her my hotwife in messages. Not in the hotwife lifestyle sense but the fact she is hot and my wife lol. She has never said anything about that but for me and the wanna be cuckold in me i get a little thrill everytime i use it in the tiniest of hopes one day she mentions it or brings it up.

Anyway a few hours later i went out to visit a friend and messaged my wife and mentioned what had happened i the gym. I said i thought it was great someone has told her she looked good in her leggings and hoped more would in future then maybe ahe would listen to them as she doesn't listen to me when i tell her lol. I also added "then maybe you would have the confidence to be a sexy hotwife because you could be one if you wanted to". Her reply was just "hmmmmm" and then she changed the subject with a mention of it. Im still unsure what to make of it or how to proceed
communicate with her honestly and openly, tell her exactly what you want and you would like her to fuck other men

communicate with her honestly and openly, tell her exactly what you want and you would like her to fuck other men
I would like to do that, but honestly i think she would just freak out, be (or act) offended. If im wrong and there is nothing there then this would twisted around and thrown in my face i bet.
Hence the caution, i either need to know she has done something in the recent past or there is some positive response to the hints etc. At the moment she is just very guarded or dosent reply in her responses (but never dismisses or denies).

Ahhh , man, take her out, have some drinks, talk about other guys. Bring uo the subject, nake it a natural, casual part of the conversation.

You gotta start sinewhere...
I have been mentioning other guy here and there. Usually i keep telling her other guys have been checking her out. This is true as ive seen them and secondly she evens admits it (usually when shes in the gym. She even said they try to chat her up, but she always and i mean always says negative things about them almost as if to say to me "its ok they were ugly or short or creepy" lol). Obviously sometimes i make it up and say you lnow that guy yesterday etc, he was checking you out. Most of the time she ignores me or says things like "i doubt it, no they dont" etc etc.
I know for a fact she has checked out a few guys to, very casually or discreetly but ive seen her do it. Also i overheard her with her sister recently at school pick up. Theres a dad there who is quite good looking, long hair, hunk type etc. She didnt realise i was so close and her sister turned to her (as this guy walked past) and said "is that the one?". To me that shows she had been speaking about him to her sister lol.
When ever they are together they always point out other men (casually and discreetly) but i often see or hear them.

You need to GENTLY bring up the subject.
Perhaps in bed as ur eating her pussy.
Let her know its OK, its a common thing,
that it not only wouldn't bother you, but it
would turn you on.
And she could do it completely on her terms.
When, where & with who SHE desires.

Don't go into it all at once, mind you. Plant the seeds and let them grow. Talk about it. Make it an easy part of conversation. Bring her along slowly. Tell her you see guys checking her out because she's worked so hard on her body.
Get her interested &...participatory.

• Love
You need to GENTLY bring up the subject.
Perhaps in bed as ur eating her pussy.
Let her know its OK, its a common thing,
that it not only wouldn't bother you, but it
would turn you on.
And she could do it completely on her terms.
When, where & with who SHE desires.

Don't go into it all at once, mind you. Plant the seeds and let them grow. Talk about it. Make it an easy part of conversation. Bring her along slowly. Tell her you see guys checking her out because she's worked so hard on her body.
Get her interested &...participatory.
Thats exactly what im slowly trying to do, and often say about others checking her out. I get the feeling she is a little defensive at times and im.not sure if she may be a little offended or feeling a little guilty maybe. I even once said in a text that i found guys checking her out a turn on...but didnt get a response.
One problem i do have is we dont have sex.!!!. Now this started about 6 years ago after she gave birth to our 2nd. She admitted she had totally lost her sex drive. Sex was maybe once a month. Then about 2 years ago nothing.
Me being naturally sub didnt pester her etc. Last year i had a hunch she may have cheated or came clise to it (another long story lol). Because of this i tried to test her. I have said on several occasions over the last 6months things like "typical as you get your sex drive back mine goes down (it hasnt im just trying to push the cuckold choice). She has never acknowledged this, denied her sex drive is back or said anything about mine.
So for now i havent pushed to have sex, just in case she is wanting sex again and is getting attention (which she is) from others and is tempted. Add to this i keep dropping hints etc.

My friend, the issues u speak of are WAY over my pay grade. Perhaps her issues are hormones? I don't know, but u shud consider getting her some professional help to work this out.

The very best of luck, to you & her.

When she offers criticism of guys that hit on her, it's time for you to step up and defend the men that express an interest in her. It's your opportunity to say things like:
"Who can blame him, you're a Hot Wife."
"If I was, him, I would too."
"You can't blame him. There are lots of Hot Wives who like to flirt. Some of them even go farther."
"Honey, almost everything you wear is "dressed to impress". You have a very sexy body and you never look frumpy or fat or ugly."
"Lots of guys hit on married women. Some of them are successful."
"When they came up with the phrase, "Hotwife", they could have been talking about you."
You get the drift, this is another chance to let her know that you're ok with it and to reinforce her sexy image. Always try to insert the phrase "Hotwife" in your conversation. The next time she's talking with her sister she might mention it to her and one of them might Google the term.
Good Luck