A little backround on how she got to fucking shy guys

cjhopper

Couple
Jul 5, 2017
For our 15 years of marriage J has tickled the good parts in my pants and mind. I have had a nagging fantasy of sharing her with a guy. She knows of my fantasy and tells me "you're nutz". J on the other hand has a need to help what she sees as socially limited guys. She tried all sorts of strategies over the years. J believes these guys basically need socializing help. The night I introduced her to Shy Stanley she had fun teasing him, then she got ideas! I now live with the knowledge I changed our marriage forever. She used her god given ass-ettes on him with my help.

She sees guys hanging in the shadows of public places. Afraid to make contact with a female thinking the girl will not talk to him. It is sad to watch this happen for no reason other than his opinion of himself. My wife has always felt sorry for them. She often will smile or say hello when opportunity presents itself just to make his day. J wants to help in a meaningful way, being a guy I offer my thoughts on the matter. Those usually gets me in "trouble" in a fun way. I believe she took my suggestions to heart but never acted on them. J is not a slut or hotwife... yet.
As I was saying my wife J has always had a soft spot for guys that are innocent and shy. Not the posers!
The wallflower.
The sad sack.
The Introvert.
The computer geek.
The ________ fill in the blank.
My favorite is the chess club geek.
I just never knew her soft spot had a soft spot.
J sees the shy, insecure guys asking for help, needing help, and wanting help.
She has attempted to fix shy guys, making them her personal rehab projects.She wants to help. She tries to be close to her new project. J will be the girl next door to get him comfortable around her. I see the wallflowers horny thoughts often go directly to her boobs.
s_02.gif
Interesting times!

Trying to show a guy he has as much chance as the next she will accompany him to a public place getting the social juices flowing. I have watched her teach a guy to interact in public. J tells him how to act, how and what to say, be clean, dress nicely and how to smile. The classes continue till she see "improvement". She will go to a coffee shop or other public place to role play a female alone. The SG (shy guy) approaches her with a smile to try one of the opening lines she teaches, his opening line and her friendship is guaranteed, making the guy feel a little more at ease. J smiles at him and begins the social banter. She uses leading answers to keep him open to the encounter. Her body language is large and easy to read. The shy one usually opens up to her as time passes. At times I got the feeling her project was wanting to do more than talk, her shapely MILF body is exciting. J plays the interested lady and will take the interaction to a level she believes he can handle, even a little touching? Sure thing! She teaches light touching of hands, arms,or lower back. Even upper leg touches are not unheard of if it seems appropriate. The leg touching usually surprises him little at first, but smiles always follow.
I often wonder/fantasize how far the touching could go? Would I be able to handle the class then?
J has always been good in the roll play game, whether playing shy or sexy she has great confidence and body language. I will vouch for her use of body language on me.
Lucky guy when she decides to take him on as a project. The many things she will teach him are exciting to imagine.

That leads me to the story of our 1st wife sharing experience. I should say she did the sharing. I was the audience/participant.

Beginning

While waiting for J to meet me at our Cleveland Hotel bar. I was having a drink and began talking to a guy in his early 20's. He seemed smart and, fun. He was a good looking young guy but to hear him tell it, extremely shy. I was thinking he would make a good project for J. I brought the conversation around to his preferences in women. To hear him,he was not a virgin but barely out of the gate. Over drinks we made jokes about his situation. He saw a lady in the bar he like the looks of but would not even make eye contact so nothing was going to happen. I told him my wife was good at helping shy guys learn to meet girls. Hearing this he perked up asking lots of questions about her and just how did she help? I told him she played it by ear, doing what she felt was needed for each guy. He looked very interested, I told him not to ask her for help. If he asked she would not want to help. He understood. We drank more as he processed what was possible if she helped him. Many fun jokes were made about the many blow jobs and hand jobs to cum, over our drinks. Do you care if a girl is single? If she is willing and I can talk we are good to go, was the answer. What about age? he said "If she is willing and I can talk we are good to go" with a smile. "I get it now" was my answer, that made him laugh.

When J finally arrived wearing her sexy little Black Dress showing most of her 36 C cleavage,and most of her legs. He shut down for a good 20 minutes. I now understood his condition. Smiles and head nods but no conversation from him while staring at her tits. J didn't try to hide her body from him, she feels he needs to get used to having tits around. We both worked to help him feel more comfortable. I kept him in beer and her in wine as my part of the project should she decide to accept him. J tried to get this shy guy to talk, I was amazed because he talked to me like a normal person and look at him now. My job? to keep them in drinks. He started loosening up and talked to her after a couple beers. He kept saying how shy he has been his whole life. Girls didn't like him hanging around, was his story. He would be a happy man to date a woman like J but that was not likely. J told him there was nothing to be shy about, any girl would be lucky to have him in her life. Was he too young to date a woman her age, was one question. J told him it was the couples decision who to date. She told him "If I was single I would date you". If we both wanted to be together then it would be fun and OK. I see you as a caring young man and a great lover. Boy did he smile and turn red! That set the tent in motion!

Reactions: sunshineb