A Little Help here with a Sensual Massage for My Wife

wormwood

Male
Mar 28, 2021
Wisconsin
Does anyone have a recommendation for a male proffessional massage therapist in Southeastern Wisconsin? A fit, good looking guy with proffessional equipment (table, oils, studio) that has any experience with this LS? Somebody that comes across as laid back and professional while possessing the ability to know when he can take things a little further as well as the ability to make it a mind blowing experience for her?
My wife has finally consented to trying something like this out as a present for her birthday, which is two weeks away, so she has me scramabling to find the right guy for it.
Any help would be appreciated.

In general, true, credentialed professionals carry state-mandated licenses. Almost none will go farther than a standard massage based on the style requested. Sex with a client is a violation of the license.

You might be better served visiting massageexchange.com, and connecting with an experienced, but non-credentialed individual willing to go the happy-ending route.

Thank you for your well thought out response. The reasons you mention is why I was seeking someone who's had experience with just this thing. If they know someone who has done this before, with them or someone else, and would be willing to do it again. I will give it a shot with Massage Exchange.

Reactions: Newbiesuk
I've decided that I will just make an appointment for her at a legit spa, something like massage envy as long as they have male massage therapists. I think it will further things along just to have her under another man's hands so she can see how excited I get, even if nothing sexual has happened. Perhaps she will get aroused during the massage and I can reap the benefits when she comes home?

I've decided that I will just make an appointment for her at a legit spa, something like massage envy as long as they have male massage therapists. I think it will further things along just to have her under another man's hands so she can see how excited I get, even if nothing sexual has happened. Perhaps she will get aroused during the massage and I can reap the benefits when she comes home?
How did it turn out?

In general, true, credentialed professionals carry state-mandated licenses. Almost none will go farther than a standard massage based on the style requested. Sex with a client is a violation of the license.

You might be better served visiting massageexchange.com, and connecting with an experienced, but non-credentialed individual willing to go the happy-ending route.

We also use massageexchange.com and I have arranged multiple full sensual massages for my wife using the site. All of our experiences on the site have been good for anyone else seeking this type of arrangement.