A long time ago. Have a question?

Hey mate, what's your f***** problem ??? If roger79 want's to tell his story and talk about it here, why don't you let him to ??? If your only here to offend people, then why don't you just SHUT THE HELL UP, SIT ON IT and GET LOST !!! :mad:
Hey mate...he can his story all he likes and he did. I just dont know how anyone else can answer his question....mate. There is a difference between telling a story and asking what his wife did .............isnt there?

Absolutely!! And YES, she definitely had some strange cock while you were in prison!! I mean that’s something that should be expected to have happened, and it most likely happened a lot more than just that one guy in all reality!! Personally I would have talked to her about it right when I went to prison and asked her to give me as many details as she could possibly remember so I’d have something to jerk off to while incarcerated!! And I would make sure she knows that even now and after all these years, that the more she will be completely open and honest about, and that the more details she’d tell me, the more excited and turned on I’d get!!
I've known a few guys who've gone to prison. Their lawyers pointed them and their families into some programs/sites about dealing with issues which come up while serving your sentence. Unsurprisingly, this topic gets lots of attention. All of them start with the fact that she will have sex with someone when your inside. How to deal with this will be familiar to anyone in this lifestyle.

Reactions: btweets