A matter of days away

They are coworkers . Coworkers are known for breaking up marriages . I would be willing to bet they have already had sex . She just isn't telling you . Did you get sex that night or did she come strait home and jump into the shower . Before you could get close to her. I would be willing to bet that they are already telling each other ( I love you ) behind your back. Look at her phone and see what they are talking about.
1 - They aren't co-workers, no idea where you got that from.
2 - I can assure you that they haven't.
3 - I have full access to her phone and emails.
4 - You're an idiot.

Reactions: BaerBravin0
It didn't go according to plan.
They met, talked about rules etc they had a long conversation about expectations and boundaries.
My wife then told him to have a think about what he's letting himself in for (or the taking of photos and videos to be sent to me)
They kissed and touched each other up a bit, but that was it.

They plan to meet again very soon.
This is very promising I think, ans so extremely hot when they build up the excitement by taking small steps. They don't rush into things, this can really end up in something seriously hot I believe.
Wish you more luck. So great for you if your wife ends up fucking him. I can almost feel all the anxiety and expectations you're building up at the moment! Great fun, I'm really happy for you mate! Keep us updated..(y)

Last edited:
This is very promising I think, ans so extremely hot when they build up the excitement by taking small steps. They don't rush into things, this can really end up in something seriously hot I believe.
Wish you more luck. So great for you if your wife ends up fucking him. I can almost feel all the anxiety and expectations you're building up at the moment! Great fun, I'm really happy for you mate! Keep us updated..(y)
I really hope so. They're still texting which is a very good sign.
I'm begging my wife (internally as I don't want to pressure her) to arrange a date. I've even offered to pay for the hotel. 👍

I really hope so. They're still texting which is a very good sign.
I'm begging my wife (internally as I don't want to pressure her) to arrange a date. I've even offered to pay for the hotel. 👍
How well do you communicate? Do you feel she has secrets/hiding something for you, or is she playing the game easily, for you to enjoy?
The fact that it's first time for you both adds so much to the excitement. I'm a real wannabe loser, but I love your updates. Hopefully I may learn something too from this, something that can help me getting my wife to cuckold me in the future, and share the occasion fully with me ;).

How well do you communicate? Do you feel she has secrets/hiding something for you, or is she playing the game easily, for you to enjoy?
The fact that it's first time for you both adds so much to the excitement. I'm a real wannabe loser, but I love your updates. Hopefully, I may learn something too from this, something that can help me get my wife to cuckold me in the future, and share the occasion fully with me ;).
She's been absolutely amazing.
She screenshots all text conversations between them both and sends them to me. She insists I should check her phone any time I want (I haven't) I know her email password etc.
She updated me every 10 minutes or so when she was with her "fuck buddy" last week.

She's also told me in great detail about the (minor) things they have done

Last edited:
She's been absolutely amazing.
She screenshots all text conversations between them both and sends them to me. She insists I should check her phone any time I want (I haven't) I know her email password etc.
She updated me every 10 minutes or so when she was with her "fuck buddy" last week.

She's also told me in great detail about the (minor) things they have done
She's awsome! Must be extremely hot to be a part of that, very nice that she gives you this pleasure and excitement. I thought she was a kind of shy wife, luckily not. She really gives you more than you could expect, that makes it even more interesting for you if she goes all the way. Yummy on your behalf :)

She's awsome! Must be extremely hot to be a part of that, very nice that she gives you this pleasure and excitement. I thought she was a kind of shy wife, luckily not. She really gives you more than you could expect, that makes it even more interesting for you if she goes all the way. Yummy on your behalf :)
She is very shy, but she's coming out of her shell is a bit more.
She knows that this is a risky game we are playing so is being over-cautious if anything. In all honesty, I prefer if that way as regardless of what anyone says, paranoia can quickly set in.
She texted me earlier to say that she's ready to arrange a hotel date, so I think it's going to happen very soon.

She is very shy, but she's coming out of her shell is a bit more.
She knows that this is a risky game we are playing so is being over-cautious if anything. In all honesty, I prefer if that way as regardless of what anyone says, paranoia can quickly set in.
She texted me earlier to say that she's ready to arrange a hotel date, so I think it's going to happen very soon.
The pleasure of the expectation is the greatest pleasure. Have you noticed any changes in behaviour ;)? Tensity, horny, wet...or just a bit confused, I guess anyway, she's in a most sharming state..:whistle:

All the above. She has got a lot hornier though, she wakes me up occasionally in the middle if the night for sex. Something she hadn't done for many years.
So nice. According to your plan isn't it? lol
This is so good for her, and for you. Wish me luck too. My wife is not ready yet, but I'm going to plant som seeds soon. In the meantime I'm chearing for you. And love to get updated on your "experiences and observations" (y).

Last edited:
Reactions: Zippycup
Nothing yet.
She's sent him a few more photos and they've planned to meet at the end of the month for a hotel date.
However, they may need before then.
Great! Hoping for more updates conserning texting and photos, so hot to read about the building up for the occasion...(y)