A matter of days away

Ok.

I've made posts on here several times asking if it's time to give up. I nearly did but something just kept me holding onto that last bit of hope, and boy am I glad I did.

After years of 'it's not going to happen my wife finally admitted that it's a massive turn on and she'd be willing to dip her toes into the lifestyle. It's gone from 0-100 in a matter of months.

Shes met a man who's she's willing to fuck, they've already kissed and got a bit touchy-feely, but now they are meeting this week (Friday) to fuck each other.

I've never wanted yet at the same time not wanted something as much in my life.

The next few days are going to be the most exciting get nervous days in my life.

Ok.

I've made posts on here several times asking if it's time to give up. I nearly did but something just kept me holding onto that last bit of hope, and boy am I glad I did.

After years of 'it's not going to happen my wife finally admitted that it's a massive turn on and she'd be willing to dip her toes into the lifestyle. It's gone from 0-100 in a matter of months.

Shes met a man who's she's willing to fuck, they've already kissed and got a bit touchy-feely, but now they are meeting this week (Friday) to fuck each other.

The next few days are going to be the most exciting get nervous days in my life.
Yum love fresh wives cumming into the lifestyle

Ok.

I think you are getting yourself in trouble . Sounds like to me she has feelings for him already

I'd didn't go as planned.
There was no sex but they did kiss and touch each other up a bit.
My wife got there and wanted to make sure that her fuck buddy knew exactly what he was getting himself into.
They plan to meet soon (mid next week) to have sex.

They are coworkers . Coworkers are known for breaking up marriages . I would be willing to bet they have already had sex . She just isn't telling you . Did you get sex that night or did she come strait home and jump into the shower . Before you could get close to her . I would be willing to bet that they are already telling each other ( I love you ) behind your back . Look at her phone and see what they are talking about .

Tomorrow it's friday, can't wait for an update.... Saturday? Good luck, hope you both enjoy massively
It didn't go according to plan.
They met, talked about rules etc they had a long conversation about expectations and boundaries.
My wife then told him to have a think about what he's letting himself in for (or the taking of photos and videos to be sent to me)
They kissed and touched each other up a bit, but that was it.

They plan to meet again very soon.