Want to see her with 3-5 other men at once. They all creampie her without her letting any out. Then she makes me put a bowl under her to catch it all and makes me watch as it comes out while talking dirty to me about them filling her up.

Then she makes me eat her pussy just for cleanup. As she slowly starts drinking the bowl and saying how good it is. Then she talks with her mouth full and makes me look at her playing with all their cum with her tongue.

After she swallows she goes back to them for round 2. By this time they are taking turns seeing who can make her scream the loudest or squirt until one of them wins or she’s too tired.

Then she finally sucks me for a minute, switches and lets me feel how wet she is. She goes slowly while being descriptive about how good it was or what her favorite part was. Then we make out until I cream in her.

God, I want to watch her either make other men moan or they make her scream for her life.

Would love to plan a vacation somewhere with this being the plan and we can bar hop until we find a group she is interested in. She’ll ask the guys if they’ll show me how to fuck her and fill her with cum right. We will go back to the hotel have some drinks and she will get completely naked, lay on the bed playing with herself, and says something sexy to make them rush to initiate this entire thing.

Probably just a fantasy though, doubt she would ever let it happen 😞
Still working on just getting her to take videos with someone, or let me watch in person. She isn’t very confident to talk sexy about it either. She still acts like it’s going to hurt my feelings or something even when I’m begging her.

I want her to have so much fucking cum in her and on her before I’m ever allowed to touch her.

maybe there is just something wrong with me and I need to ctb

• Love
Reactions: atb147 and Ozzij