A new experience for me

verkitwme

Couple
Gold member
Mar 6, 2017
USA
Went to the gym and was doing my usual cardio first and lifting afterwards. Couldn't help but notice a great looking guy with an obvious bulge in his workout shorts.
We seemed to be bumping into each other first at the water fountain then after I showered at the smoothy bar. We started an innocent conversation and chatted for about 10 minutes. Turns out he's an interpreter for a large international company, his name is Flavio (from Brazil). Needless to say I was intrigued as you couldn't help but notice his large bulge. So we parted ways and sure enough he was parked next to my car, again we chatted for about 10 minutes.
As time wore on I kept looking down at his obvious large cock and finally I said hope in my car we can chat some more as it's hot out.
We get in the back of my Suburban and just talked. Finally I just crept my hand on his leg and said I find you extremely attractive and he smiled. I then moved my hand up to his "bulge". I just looked him in the eyes and said, " I want to see your cock". He replied why of course.....oh my god his cock was amazing, thick and uncut, I pulled down his shorts and I was so horny I thought I was going to cum right there. His cock was amazing
Attached is a few pics I found online, THEY ARE NOT HIM BUT AN EXTREMLY CLOSE REPLICA OF HIS BEAUTIFUL COCK.
Can't go on now but will finish this later, I wanted to post this as this just happened.
untitled.pngflavio.png

Went to the gym and was doing my usual cardio first and lifting afterwards. Couldn't help but notice a great looking guy with an obvious bulge in his workout shorts.
We seemed to be bumping into each other first at the water fountain then after I showered at the smoothy bar. We started an innocent conversation and chatted for about 10 minutes. Turns out he's an interpreter for a large international company, his name is Flavio (from Brazil). Needless to say I was intrigued as you couldn't help but notice his large bulge. So we parted ways and sure enough he was parked next to my car, again we chatted for about 10 minutes.
As time wore on I kept looking down at his obvious large cock and finally I said hope in my car we can chat some more as it's hot out.
We get in the back of my Suburban and just talked. Finally I just crept my hand on his leg and said I find you extremely attractive and he smiled. I then moved my hand up to his "bulge". I just looked him in the eyes and said, " I want to see your cock". He replied why of course.....oh my god his cock was amazing, thick and uncut, I pulled down his shorts and I was so horny I thought I was going to cum right there. His cock was amazing
Attached is a few pics I found online, THEY ARE NOT HIM BUT AN EXTREMLY CLOSE REPLICA OF HIS BEAUTIFUL COCK.
Can't go on now but will finish this later, I wanted to post this as this just happened.
View attachment 119405View attachment 119406
Wow branching out from your two steady lovers - can’t wait to hear more!

As I as pulling down his pants he said my cock is probably not what your used to. As I pulled them off I saw that he was uncircumcised. Having been with one other guy that was uncut it was a nice surprise for me. I think that's the coolest thing, foreskin hiding a wonderful cock head. I slowly stroked it, very softly, finally exposing his nice fat head. Then I went down on him, it was wonderful, he was moaning, yes suck me suck me. I couldn't believe I was doing this as I was doing it, but his cock was so thick and veiny it was a major turn on for me. I was caressing is balls very lightly (I like my mouth to do the work when I suck, always use my hands very lightly). His cock was so thick it barely fit in my mouth.

Awesome story verkitwme! It seems like I know you pretty well from your previous messages so I know this is definitely a new direction for you. Did more happen? Did you tell hubby? Are you going to meet up with this guy again and maybe add a 3rd "lover"? Don't know why but I'm so interested to know - guess you're definitely a favorite of mine here!

Reactions: JediKnight17
Sorry been really busy and haven't had time to finish.
As I was sucking his cock the thought crossed my mind I shouldjust get up and ride his beautiful cock as my pussy was soaking wet. Common sense kicked in as I didn't have any condoms and I didn't want to take a chance on std's. I sucked him for 15-20 minutes and it was so erotic, he kept telling me your the best cocksucker I've ever had. Finally his body tensed up, his cock got even harder and he shot 5-6 loads in my mouth, I instinctively swallowed (probably in hindsight not a great idea). HIs cum was sweet and salty. I let some drip down on his cock and balls and licked up the balance while looking directly at him. He was smiling ear to ear. We finished up and he kissed me passionately.
I told him to get his blood work done and we can take this one step further.....
I texted hubby on my way home, "I think I found a new friend"

Sorry been really busy and haven't had time to finish.
As I was sucking his cock the thought crossed my mind I shouldjust get up and ride his beautiful cock as my pussy was soaking wet. Common sense kicked in as I didn't have any condoms and I didn't want to take a chance on std's. I sucked him for 15-20 minutes and it was so erotic, he kept telling me your the best cocksucker I've ever had. Finally his body tensed up, his cock got even harder and he shot 5-6 loads in my mouth, I instinctively swallowed (probably in hindsight not a great idea). HIs cum was sweet and salty. I let some drip down on his cock and balls and licked up the balance while looking directly at him. He was smiling ear to ear. We finished up and he kissed me passionately.
I told him to get his blood work done and we can take this one step further.....
I texted hubby on my way home, "I think I found a new friend"
When hubby got home from work, I poured a glass of wine for us both. As I started telling him what happened I could see his cock getting hard. I kissed him very passionately and said, his huge cock came in my mouth just two hours ago, can you taste it?
I'm still on cloud nine.....

Well reading this gave me a rise I can tell you that! I'd be so turned on if someone did that to me too.

I am so turned on by verkitwme and her stories, i find myself checking in every morning. I think i am as excited as she is to hear these test results. I hope he doesnt flake.