A new look?

littlemiss

Female
Hello all,
I'm Cat, 44, Married and mother of 2.
Please be gentle with me, I'm new to this way of thinking and still a little unsure what I'm looking for, I came across this site whilst looking online and thought it looked like a nice discreet way to discover my next steps.
Would love to get advise and talk to others so please drop me a message. X

Hello all,
Please be gentle with me, I'm new to this way of thinking and still a little unsure what I'm looking for, I came across this site whilst looking online and thought it looked like a nice discreet way to discover my next steps.
Hi Cat, you look amazing, I would love to chat with you

Hello all,
Welcome Cat! Drop me a pm if you want to chat :)

Reactions: littlemiss
Hello all,
You are in the right place to get a lot of advice. So, talk to several people and start to sort out their comments and start to come up with a plan. There are many different ways to success, and it is imporatant that you take one that goes at your speed and is safe, above all else.

Reactions: littlemiss