A New Start

-- 8/16 Little D spent the night here with me, again no sex.
C is out of town till 8/17

-- 8/17 I have a visitor till 8/21 then heading out of town with Little D on 8/24
C texted that she misses me and will miss me when I'm in dispose and 'needs' to see me before ASAP.

-- 8/18 I was on Sniffies looking for a hookup and was contacted by CJ, he was our surprise 3-some. He wanted to know the days schedule. I asked if he was interested in just me or a 3some. He said either would work. I texted C who said a 3-some would be great later in the day. So I arranged with him for an early afternoon session.

Got together with C for some morning time. She wanted sex but I wasn't in the mood and needed to 'save myself' for later.

At the prescribed time CJ showed up he and I stripped and he got on the bed. I immediately went down on him sucking his cock till hard. C was getting ready for so it gave us that opportunity. Then she stripped and joined us, started by kissing him as I sucked his cock, then moved to his nipples, I gave up his cock to her. She sucked him as I played with her pussy. She was unusually dry, she's usually sopping wet. A little lube kinda primed the pump and as she got wetter and wetter with my play and his cock.

After a few minutes she asked CJ if he was ready to fuck her and he told her to mount him. She did and rode him for a a bit, he popped out of her and I put him back in. I would imagine that it takes a few minutes to determine how far she can ride him without fallout. I wet a finger as slid it her butt. Drove her wild, I removed it and CJ replaced my finger with his. C loves anal.

I asked to take pics and he said OK but cock only no tats or identitying stuff. Below are the pics of CJ's beautiful cock buried in C's wonderful pussy. They fucked for a while until he said he was gonna cum.

He unloaded deep in her. She dismounted and rolled on her back. He said "It's time for you big guy". I dove my face into her crotch licking pussy. I heard CJ get dressed and he slipped out of the house as I licked his cum from her pussy.

I was on her orally then with my hands & fingers back to oral than fingers. She squirted twice while I did that. Then we respositioned into a 69 and oralled each other until I came in her mouth.

We were done. 3 people 5 orgasms, a set of very wet sheets and 3 happy people.

Attachments

• 20230818_132923_001.jpg
    20230818_132923_001.jpg
    373.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 20230818_132722.jpg
    20230818_132722.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 8
  • 20230818_132723.jpg
    20230818_132723.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 10
  • 20230818_132724.jpg
    20230818_132724.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 20230818_132813.jpg
    20230818_132813.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 10
-- 8/16 Little D spent the night here with me, again no sex.
C is out of town till 8/17

-- 8/17 I have a visitor till 8/21 then heading out of town with Little D on 8/24
C texted that she misses me and will miss me when I'm in dispose and 'needs' to see me before ASAP.

-- 8/18 I was on Sniffies looking for a hookup and was contacted by CJ, he was our surprise 3-some. He wanted to know the days schedule. I asked if he was interested in just me or a 3some. He said either would work. I texted C who said a 3-some would be great later in the day. So I arranged with him for an early afternoon session.

Got together with C for some morning time. She wanted sex but I wasn't in the mood and needed to 'save myself' for later.

At the prescribed time CJ showed up he and I stripped and he got on the bed. I immediately went down on him sucking his cock till hard. C was getting ready for so it gave us that opportunity. Then she stripped and joined us, started by kissing him as I sucked his cock, then moved to his nipples, I gave up his cock to her. She sucked him as I played with her pussy. She was unusually dry, she's usually sopping wet. A little lube kinda primed the pump and as she got wetter and wetter with my play and his cock.

After a few minutes she asked CJ if he was ready to fuck her and he told her to mount him. She did and rode him for a a bit, he popped out of her and I put him back in. I would imagine that it takes a few minutes to determine how far she can ride him without fallout. I wet a finger as slid it her butt. Drove her wild, I removed it and CJ replaced my finger with his. C loves anal.

I asked to take pics and he said OK but cock only no tats or identitying stuff. Below are the pics of CJ's beautiful cock buried in C's wonderful pussy. They fucked for a while until he said he was gonna cum.

He unloaded deep in her. She dismounted and rolled on her back. He said "It's time for you big guy". I dove my face into her crotch licking pussy. I heard CJ get dressed and he slipped out of the house as I licked his cum from her pussy.

I was on her orally then with my hands & fingers back to oral than fingers. She squirted twice while I did that. Then we respositioned into a 69 and oralled each other until I came in her mouth.

We were done. 3 people 5 orgasms, a set of very wet sheets and 3 happy people.
Hot ass