A night at his place

Sooper

Male
Apr 25, 2023
My wife had been seeing this cop for several weeks. Late one afternoon she says we’re going to his place. She drove. I drank. I was nervous. We got to his rural trailer on land in the country and went to his back deck where he and I shared some whiskey and cigars I brought, talked a little about guns, and she showed me a new knife. When we’d had out manly moment, he took my wife and kissed her deeply and they made out in front of me for a few minutes before he led her inside while telling me to wait outside.

I was anxiously waiting and could hear her moans through the door. She yelled for me to come in and she was sitting in his lap facing away from him with his cock in her pussy. It was a perfect view and I could see him slid in and out. She came and then reversed so she was facing him and guided him into her again. They were kissing and telling each other how much they enjoyed each other which was starting to sound like code for “I want you, I love you” but I didn’t want to over think it.

They kept going for several more minutes, letting me watch their lovemaking then she decided we all needed to go to his bed.

Once there she had me on my back, slid down on my cock then raised her ass for him. He used his fingers to rub her pussy juice on her ass then I could feel him pushing into her and against my cock in her pussy.

She kept whispering loudly in my ear,”he’s taking my ass! He’s taking my ass!” All the while I feel their weight on me pinning me down and his cock in her rubbing against mine and no way to make any movements of my own. I almost felt like I was being fucked and I guess I was since I was in her pussy.

With two dicks in her she started to cum which made me start to cum then all I could do is lay there while he fucked her on top of me and them came in her ass but against my still hard cock.

We slowly disengaged and relaxed to catch our breath. I don’t remember falling asleep or how long I was out, but woke to some gentle rocking next to me. She was facing me but he was spooned behind her. I reached down and could feel his cock in her pussy from behind which is her favoring position.

I fingered her clit for a few minutes and kissed her deeply while she found my hard on and jerked my off while he made her cum then he came again from behind.

This wasn’t the first or last special night we all had together but it was one of the most memorable for me.

We have a guy we see, many, many times at our place. We take turns with her, it's a hot fun time for all of us.
One night after we'd finished wife kinda asked if we could meet at his place. I was against it, he wasn't really for it, wife said it might be fun.
Next visit we're driving the 20 minutes to his apartment, he let's us in, offers drinks. We have a nice home, always start off with drinks. His apartment was clean and neat but was so different. It played out similar to at our home, we each did her twice with a lot of messing around, kissing, oral like we usually do.
Last few times at our house, 2 rounds each, lots of chatting, visiting, kissing, etc....then she'd walk him downstairs for a goodbye kiss and another quick fuck in the livingroom while I waited up in our bedroom, always hot for her and me.
On the drive home wife asked if I liked it, I know she did. Different bed, sheets, bathroom, atmosphere, smells but was fun. All good. Wife was way into the whole experience and that made it fun.
2 more visits at our home.....we get with him about every 3 or 4 weekends. She suggested his place again, were all good for next time but she throws in how about overnight?...I'm like WTF ? He's good with it.
Wife packs a small bag, tooth brushes, underwear, makeup. Usual fun that night, wife really into the whole deal again. Very erotic and sexy night for all of us. It's time that we'd be leaving but we're in his bedroom. TV playing, sound low, we're chit chatting, it's about midnight. He falls asleep, then wife, I'm thinking why are we here??? I woke to him on top pumping her real slow, he'd get going and she'd ask him to be quiet. He pumped for quite a while then finally came. He rolled off, she turned to me asking if I was awake. Then asked if I wanted a go. I climbed on and she felt so good. We kissed while we pumped and I came HARD.
Next morning I woke up, she had underpants on, had taken a shower, he was in the shower. She told me they did it while I was sleeping and they would probably go again, did I want a turn. I went p e e, brushed then was doing her from behind when he came back into the bedroom. I filled her, and went to shower, he asked if they should wait till I was done so I could watch. I showered in about 1 minute. He laid on his back, she got on top and started, she was a mess down there, they switched to doggy, him pulling her hair then he let it go.
She wiped off then put her clean underpants on, we all got dressed, we left. Quiet drive home. I know she really got off on the whole visit, she knew I wasn't really into it, I was cool with it but it was weird. She told me she got up to go p e e, had to climb over him to get out and back into bed, he just climbed on and started. Her telling me that was HOT in my head and I could tell she loved it.
It was strange but looking back it was damn friggin hot for me.

Curious, as a woman.........are you NOT getting the hint that she wants him alone? And all night, maybe the weekend? J (the wife)
She had him alone when she wanted. And had me present when she wanted. One night they had me sleep on the floor near their bed and just listen to them.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku