A question….

In our case, many of her Lovers were also trying to get her pregnant and she WANTED their sperm inside of her as long as possible. There were many times she would put her diaphragm (all the birth control she uses) in AFTER having sex with her Lovers and came home to me that way. This was partly to please me, as I loved removing it and cleaning her up afterwards, but it was also to increase her chances of a pregnancy frequently too. A lot of her dalliances took place during business travel too, especially with her Boss/Lover of 11 years, and with him she was definitely trying to get pregnant. During thse trips, she did not clean up after sex with them unless they were actually goiing to sleep and had meetings the next day.....but many of those mornings resulted in her walking in to important meetings with a fresh load of their sperm leaking into her panties and through her pantyhose on to her thighs.
But she has always enjoyed the feeling of her Lovers sperm running down he thighs, and occasionally dripping on her toes or shoes (personal favorite of hers) as she walks around after sex.

CW

During a threesome my wife is always puzzled after the first action how much Sperm is flowing out of her. Anyhow, she gets into the bathroom to get herself ready again. On her way it’s just dripping out of her and on the way back to the bed she wipes it off the floor, not to forget when the kids come into the bedroom next morning.

If she spends a weekend with him in his place she takes generally shower before leaving. Occasionally, when I pick her up and she had an early morning fuck with him there is no more time for a shower and she carries his smell all over her body and her panties are dripping wet from his cum

Attachments

• Poco tarde.JPG
    Poco tarde.JPG
    327.3 KB · Views: 58
My wife never washed his semen out so it lived inside her for days. Some times he would cum inside her several times a week which meant that whenever I hugger or made love to her I knew a part of him was living inside her. I loved it.
Thsi was our relationship when she was involved with her Boss/Lover. She almost always had his live sperm in her when they were most active, several nights a week and most weekends too. And I have been on condom only with her since November 2012 so my sperm has noe entered her that whole time. CW

I was having a conversation with a friend the other day about how long she likes to have cum in her for or does she wash straight away.

So got me thinking about when you let your bull cum in you.

How long do you keep his cum in you before you either wash or have your cuck clean you?
She left it in when she came home late one night.she said don't touch me down there I am really wet.of course I added mine.mmmm sloppy seconds.

My wife loves to wear rubber retainer panties when she is out fucking her lover. The rubber panties hold in his cum for hours unlike other panties that absorb or let it leak out. She loads up as much cum as he can give her, three or more loads. She knows I love to clean her when she comes home and always has cum basted all over her ass and pussy and inside her. There is a pool of cum also in the crotch of her rubber panties. She let's me lick it all up like a dog. She tells me that since I'm not man enough to fuck her my job is to clean her.

My wife loves to wear rubber retainer panties when she is out fucking her lover. The rubber panties hold in his cum for hours unlike other panties that absorb or let it leak out. She loads up as much cum as he can give her, three or more loads. She knows I love to clean her when she comes home and always has cum basted all over her ass and pussy and inside her. There is a pool of cum also in the crotch of her rubber panties. She let's me lick it all up like a dog. She tells me that since I'm not man enough to fuck her my job is to clean her.
Amazing wife ;)