A question for fellow cucks and bulls

• Thread starter Deleted member 14715
  • Start date
Hmm ok I just want to run something by us cucks. I was out with a mate Friday night and bumped into one of my wife's coworkers. We got talking about my wife and this break she is due to to go on to the Greek island of Corfu with just 4 other girls from her office. He said there is also 8 guys from the warehouse and office going to the same hotel at the same time. They are all single young guys aged between 20 - 25, the lad I met was very graphic about what they were going there for.

My dilemma is that I let my wife fuck who ever she wants on the conditionshe tells me her plans first and then tells me everything she does to the guy while we fuck, but she has told me nothing other than she is going on a this break with 4 other girls, ALL SINGLE.

When I was chatting to this guy I was as hard as a rock at the thought of what is likely to happen and since then I can't stop wanking at the thoughts running through my head. Should I confront her before she goes or just wait for the inevitable to happen and see if she tells me when she gets back from the holiday? It's making me wank crazy and she goes on the 29th June
NO, remember your place!

This says it all to me, its all about total honesty and trust. If your wife is being dishonest (and from what you have said she is) then you are on a downward spiral.
respect&trust&honesty is the beginning off a kinky naughty journey ,it,s only a shame i found personally it,s a shame that so many men still use women as a toy,if you show respect&honesty for women ,they bring you to an other dimension,and yes i love to please them as a obedient slut