a question for men and women

Nov 14, 2016
Whose idea was it for the wife or gf to enjoy sex with other men? For me and mine although I fantasized about sharing my wife, it was her that asked me to let her try fucking two men at once abour a month after our wedding. Needless to say I let her and we both enjoyed it greatly.

For my wife and I we had been reading stories about couples that had the wife enjoying other men. Then one night I said I think we should try having another guy join us. She agreed and had been thinking the same thing. Now we have had a few guys join us over the last 10 years and love every minute of it.

Whose idea was it for the wife or gf to enjoy sex with other men? For me and mine although I fantasized about sharing my wife, it was her that asked me to let her try fucking two men at once abour a month after our wedding. Needless to say I let her and we both enjoyed it greatly.

For us it was initially my husband's idea and I have to admit I was very nervous about it at first but soon came

It was my husbands suggestion initially, he told me he wanted to watch while another man fucked me. I was in my early thirties then and had only been with my ex-husband prior to meeting my current spouse. Now twenty year's later and having had over a hundred other partners I can honestly say I enjoyed it as much as he did.

For us it was initially my husband's idea and I have to admit I was very nervous about it at first but soon came

It was my husbands suggestion initially, he told me he wanted to watch while another man fucked me. I was in my early thirties then and had only been with my ex-husband prior to meeting my current spouse. Now twenty year's later and having had over a hundred other partners I can honestly say I enjoyed it as much as he did.
Thats great. My wife felt a lil guilty the first time getting to enjoy having another man pleasure her while not wanting me with another woman but after learning I only wanted her and realizing even though another man was fucking her as long as I was there to share her pleasure, she was still having sex with me. Now she loves having different men pleasure her.

Reactions: ruchi-anand
Thats great. My wife felt a lil guilty the first time getting to enjoy having another man pleasure her while not wanting me with another woman but after learning I only wanted her and realizing even though another man was fucking her as long as I was there to share her pleasure, she was still having sex with me. Now she loves having different men pleasure her.
That's exactly how it was for us. My initial nervousness was quickly replaced by the thought that this was just an excuse for him to fuck other women but that was never the case. Once I came to terms with that I found I relaxed and began to really enjoy myself.

That's exactly how it was for us. My initial nervousness was quickly replaced by the thought that this was just an excuse for him to fuck other women but that was never the case. Once I came to terms with that I found I relaxed and began to really enjoy myself.
I'm glad you enjoy it too. Once my wife learned I was having mental orgasms with each of her orgasms she really let loose and makes sure I know when they are making her cum. She really loves feeling a black mans throbbing cock spewing his seed deep inside her and I love it. Would you mind if I followed you?

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
I'm glad you enjoy it too. Once my wife learned I was having mental orgasms with each of her orgasms she really let loose and makes sure I know when they are making her cum. She really loves feeling a black mans throbbing cock spewing his seed deep inside her and I love it. Would you mind if I followed you?
Please do, we plan to be fairly active on here and hope that everyone will enjoy our photos and stories.

Reactions: lovemywifeslutty
Usually the men come up with the idea