A Question For The Ladies

Not sure how to start the poll but I will start.
My wife knows my kinks and role plays with it. I started writing erotic stories about hotwifing and she really enjoyed reading them. She has given two guys BJs at this point although she has know about my interests since 2004. She doesn't want to have intercourse with anyone else because in her words "You can't undo what is done no matter how much you hate it" I figured she has a point and I haven;t really pushed it. For now knowing that she is open to sucking other cock is good.

OK....She's "open" to sucking someone else's cock but won't fuck them? Am I understanding this right?

Not sure how to start the poll but I will start.
My wife knows my kinks and role plays with it. I started writing erotic stories about hotwifing and she really enjoyed reading them. She has given two guys BJs at this point although she has know about my interests since 2004. She doesn't want to have intercourse with anyone else because in her words "You can't undo what is done no matter how much you hate it" I figured she has a point and I haven;t really pushed it. For now knowing that she is open to sucking other cock is good.
Somewhat surprised that when she sucks off a guy she doesn't get crazy wet/horny and want to fuck him.

Yeah! I
Then I don't get it. It's OK to take another man's cock into her mouth but she thinks it is different to fuck another guy? Something she can't "Undo"? Has any one ever seen someone "undo" a blow job? Makes no since !!!
Some people can't understand why someone wants to see their wife getting plowed from here to eternity by another guy either. You just accept it or don't then move along.

My wife LOVES receiving dick pics from her boyfriend. So do I honestly, as I usually get to reap the rewards of her being turned on and horny when he's not with her.